Translation Services In Chiang Mai

mai_ow

Hi guys!

I need to translate a legal document here in Chiang Mai. However I don't know which are the best translation services in term of quality and cost.

Can anybody recommend (or don't recommend) a particular shop from her/his personal experience.

Thank you for your help.

MO

I've had good luck at the translations service just down from the "To Nobody" German restaurant. 

AUA has excellent translators as well but it seems to take quite a while for them to do the work.

Thank you for the reply. Do you have their phone number by any chance?

Do know roughly how long does it takes for AUA translators to do a particular job?

Thank you again and have a nice week.

MO

I have had several documents done at Media Express Translation.

44 Tapae Rd. Ph 874094. Some of these documents were legal huse papers.

Hope they can help, Russ.

I've had good luck at the translations service just down from the "To Nobody" German restaurant. 

AUA has excellent translators as well but it seems to take quite a while for them to do the work.

Thank you for the reply. Do you have their phone number by any chance?

Do know roughly how long does it takes for AUA translators to do a particular job?

Thank you again and have a nice week.

MO

I have had several documents done at Media Express Translation.

44 Tapae Rd. Ph 874094. Some of these documents were legal huse papers.

Hope they can help, Russ

Thanks for the info. I'll check them out first thing tomorrow.

Cheers

MO

GM-CM is at the Moon Muang end of Rachamankala road, on the left. Afraid it might be a while before they can do any more translating, She gave birth to a big, bouncing baby boy yesterday. (Pardon the alliteration!)

GM-CM is at the Moon Muang end of Rachamankala road, on the left. Afraid it might be a while before they can do any more translating, She gave birth to a big, bouncing baby boy yesterday. (Pardon the alliteration!)

Is this true that David Hardcastle had a new baby with wife there?

Noy gave birth to a bouncing, healthy baby boy by C section on Wednesday (10th August) morning at 11.11am. Mother and boy are both fine.

I am sure we would all like to offer them our most sincere congratulations.

SVS are good on Thanon Wichayanon (road heading east from the northeast corner of the moat towards the US consulate) near the ministry building. They charge about 300 baht per page. Tel: 053232069. Don't go to the place near the Three Kings Monument (forget the name); rip-off!

SVS are good on Thanon Wichayanon (road heading east from the northeast corner of the moat towards the US consulate) near the ministry building. They charge about 300 baht per page. Tel: 053232069. Don't go to the place near the Three Kings Monument (forget the name); rip-off!

Thanks!

MO