Urgently Need Indian Curry Powder

stevenhb

Anyone know where i can buy decent Indian or Malaysian curry powder. I Know of Everest brand which I bought in Bangkok (Carrefour) and Baba's(Penang-Malaysia).

But can't find any in Phuket!!! I need it to be sent to phuket so If anyone can help it will be much appreciated.

Thanks.

You can try 'Spice R Us' email [email protected]

They have numerous branches in Bangkok, and will

accept local phone orders so might do mail order too.

I only have phone for Suk. soi 20 store, which is pretty

small but still not bad selection.

22 Rembrandt Tower

Sukhumvit Soi 20

Bangkok

02 258 7577

02 258 7578

They do have a number of stores scattered about downtown.

Little India ,in Bangkok, has HEAPS.So many varieties, of Masala for every kind of Indian dish.Little India is located in Pahurat road, at the end of Chinatown . Look on any map of Bangkok, find Sampeng Lane- which is a major wholesale -retail market .Follow it through to the end and you are in Little India.Lots of grocers, and restaurants.If you cannot get to Bangkok, you can try Laxmi stores,tel 022248005. But I would recommend a visit( one Time) and research the area.Laxmi is not the best shop, but I am sorry I have lost the business card for the best one. They will find some method of delivery.

I found the card for the best Indian grocery shop .The owner is Nisa Sachdev, 329Soi Protooleck Lek,Chakraphet Road,Pranakorn, Bangkok.Phone ::026213053. Mobile::0814455736

Mida's authentic Indian curry powder is sold in friendship super market, 93 bht for a 350gr jar.

Tops super market have smaller jars , look around in any shop selling farang foods, all have.

I found the card for the best Indian grocery shop .The owner is Nisa Sachdev, 329Soi Protooleck Lek,Chakraphet Road,Pranakorn, Bangkok.Phone ::026213053. Mobile::0814455736

Mida's authentic Indian curry powder is sold in friendship super market, 93 bht for a 350gr jar.

Tops super market have smaller jars , look around in any shop selling farang foods, all have.

Little India shop has over 30 different curry powders. Each one for a specific kind of curry. As well as general curry powders. A big range. Also sells many other kinds of Indian grocery products.They sell to the Indian community, in Thailand. Also, many restaurants, both catering to meat and non-meat (vegies) diners.