House In Surin

rune123

Hello guys,

I am a norwegian citizen married with a thai girl from Surin.After living for four years in Norway now and being retired now, we want to come to live back home in Surin. But because my wife hasn't been there for the last three years, she also doesn't have any knowledge of houses that are available there. We are looking for a nice big house, fully furnished with a lot of land available. So if anybody can help us with this or knows any good agents, we would feel very obliged.

Hello guys,

I am a norwegian citizen married with a thai girl from Surin.After living for four years in Norway now and being retired now, we want to come to live back home in Surin. But because my wife hasn't been there for the last three years, she also doesn't have any knowledge of houses that are available there. We are looking for a nice big house, fully furnished with a lot of land available. So if anybody can help us with this or knows any good agents, we would feel very obliged.

here comes Martin i bett you !!!!

Hello guys,

here comes Martin i bett you !!!!

Yes you won your bet ( or bett), Yorkie just told me about the post and someone that needs help.

To the OP: We did have a selection of properties in Surin, but but the three major ones have gone in the last few weeks. There is still a lot available, unfortunately I have not updated the property market this month. Check out http:www.farangconnection.awebspace.com for what is available. We have a new one coming up soon. PM me and I'll give you the details before it hits the site.

To the OP: We did have a selection of properties in Surin, but but the three major ones have gone in the last few weeks. There is still a lot available, unfortunately I have not updated the property market this month. Check out http:www.farangconnection.awebspace.com for what is available. We have a new one coming up soon. PM me and I'll give you the details before it hits the site.

i think he should get some advice from George (aussie/dutch) aswell...i've hurt that he gives your costumers some good (non) buying advices the last time ...

are you still tripple the prices ore did you come down on earth allready ??? :o

Hey Mr Lampard,

It seems that you are the only one who can give me some real advice.

Who is this george somebody talked about ,can he give me also some good advice.

I had a lookat your website,but i only saw two houses located in surin.Aren't there any more available or what. Or maybe it is better for me just to buy some land and built the house itself, what do you think about that. Maybe you can then sent some pictures of it pm.