Mobile Phones

falangaman

Can anyone tell me if there is a network coverage in Korat/Issan please?

Thanks

FM

Khorat and other cities - for sure. On the countryside - sporadic. Would assume that as long as you are on/near a paved road, you should be fine....

We took a road trip last week through the less populated parts of Nakornratchasima and Chaiyapum and found coverage for our DTAC phones to be spotty and, at times, nonexistent. We were always on paved roads, but some of them were three or four digit highways. However, generally coverage is quite good.

My girlfriend and I have friends who live in Korat so we travel in that area several times a year. My girlfriend has D-Tac and I have AIS 1-2 Call. My AIS 1-2 Call has a stronger signal in some places but both have a signal strong enough to use.

My girlfriend and I have friends who live in Korat so we travel in that area several times a year. My girlfriend has D-Tac and I have AIS 1-2 Call. My AIS 1-2 Call has a stronger signal in some places but both have a signal strong enough to use.

Yes, in general AIS is stronger. In my wife's parents village nothing but AIS works and then not a very strong signal. In towns most signals are OK.