Wanted: Bkk Guide (person) To Help Me Find Condo

Hi everyone! I am considering purchasing a 1-bedroom condominium in Bangkok and would like to pay someone to be my house hunting guide. It would be really great if this person actually owns a Bangkok condo; being able to speak some Thai would also come in handy. I would pay this person to go with me for 1/2 day or a full day to various places in Bangkok to look at condos for sale. This person could advise me about the pros and cons of a given location, what to watch out for, etc.. I don't want to use a real estate agent at this time because of the sales pressure. I just want a knowledgable and honest person to help me look around. (Again, I'm just looking). If you know someone that fits the bill, please post his/her contact info here if that is permissable, or email me his/her contact information to my forum member email account (name listed below).

Thanks in advance,

farang100

First off you don't pay anyone to help you find a condo the seller does if and when you buy.

I know about every decent condo for sale and would recommend the Sukhumvit Area Soi 3 to 63 if you have about 3.5 to 5 million to spend. The demand is there should you ever wish to sell and prices just keep rising so it's still a good time to buy.

If you are looking to spend less say around 2 million then even looking in Sukhumvit is waste of your time and any agents

I renovate condos for a living and have some really good contacts who would make sure your cash is not wasted.

Drop me a line on [email protected] and I'll make sure you get pointed in the right direction

I can help u find condo, however u must pay for expenses like car petrol etc

I am Thai, I can speak Isan and Thai language , I live in Singapore for 8 years working as a building contractor, so I have knowleddge of building, I am not a property agent, however I can find a home for you

I can speak english fluently

please email me at [email protected]

my mobile no in Thailand is 019078281

People prefer to live outside BKK as the air is better and cleaner