FHM Thai Model Committed Suicide, Police Say

webfact

Who knows what and who these people become involved with behind the scenes or how far they will go in order to reach the top of their profession? Sometimes diving in way above their heads.

The true facts will never be disclosed and this will end up as another possible suicide case left on file, with lots of if`s, but`s and maybes.

As far as I'm concerned, it`s an open verdict.

Edited by Beetlejuice

Seems from hearing from many of people here and in the US that there has been something bad in the air, something ral negative for many of people. I can say I have felt it, and others have said the same, but not to the extent to that she went or is assumed to have done.

Could you please explain more about what you mean with the above?

To put it in the easiest form I can explain, like a dark cloud that has been hanging over for a small period that seems to be affecting lots of people in a vast area. And if it does not affect you, one can still feel the negativity, gloom or oddness in the air and know something is just not right. But by all means not a warm surrounding feeling. Sort of like giving one a sense that they need to protect themselves or watch out more from an unseen thing by walking a perfect straight line without been wishy washy or having the slightest of even a negative thought for feeling that if they do, something not so good or bad will be subjected upon or come to them..

Call it strange if you like, but my wife and neighbors have been talking about it without me even mentioning it, and no, the sky is not falling and Armageddon is not here either.

Hope that sort of makes sense without sounding strange, or mystic or like a nutcase..

So, I just bought a bunch of tin foil and have wrapped me and my house in it. No, just kidding about the tin foil.

Ok, I am just plain crazy!, and so sorry, this is off topic....

uncletom

I think you have to lay off the juice.

Well, you know, perhaps I have been licking the wall sockets too much lately.

Think what you will, nowadays something seriously negative is in the air, and I guess I should say that my wife and neighbor’s (the many) have been licking the wall sockets too much themselves preempting them to go to the temple for some shock therapy.

If you never leave your home or speak to people having personal interaction, then how would you know always staying in the sanctity of your home’s walls.

Or is it just a knee jerk reaction thinking and blaming something else while all the while following American politics that has given me, the Thai wife, Thai neighbors, a few friends and some family living in the States this feeling.

The juice is what I should be on! dam_n bit better than sleeping pills and a smoking hand gun!

ANYWAY, the Thai Newspaper now says that it is now taken as a murder and the boyfriend of the model is under investigation; but we should figure that he will be probably only under scrutiny until he is able to secure the amount of funds required to prompt the investigation and case to be dropped from lack of evidence.

uncletom

Seems from hearing from many of people here and in the US that there has been something bad in the air, something ral negative for many of people. I can say I have felt it, and others have said the same, but not to the extent to that she went or is assumed to have done.

To put it in the easiest form I can explain, like a dark cloud that has been hanging over for a small period that seems to be affecting lots of people in a vast area. And if it does not affect you, one can still feel the negativity, gloom or oddness in the air and know something is just not right. But by all means not a warm surrounding feeling. Sort of like giving one a sense that they need to protect themselves or watch out more from an unseen thing by walking a perfect straight line without been wishy washy or having the slightest of even a negative thought for feeling that if they do, something not so good or bad will be subjected upon or come to them..

Call it strange if you like, but my wife and neighbors have been talking about it without me even mentioning it, and no, the sky is not falling and Armageddon is not here either.

Hope that sort of makes sense without sounding strange, or mystic or like a nutcase..

So, I just bought a bunch of tin foil and have wrapped me and my house in it. No, just kidding about the tin foil.

uncletom

I think you have to lay off the juice.

Well, you know, perhaps I have been licking the wall sockets too much lately.

Think what you will, nowadays something seriously negative is in the air, and I guess I should say that my wife and neighbor’s (the many) have been licking the wall sockets too much themselves preempting them to go to the temple for some shock therapy.

If you never leave your home or speak to people having personal interaction, then how would you know always staying in the sanctity of your home’s walls.

Or is it just a knee jerk reaction thinking and blaming something else while all the while following American politics that has given me, the Thai wife, Thai neighbors, a few friends and some family living in the States this feeling.

The juice is what I should be on! dam_n bit better than sleeping pills and a smoking hand gun!

ANYWAY, the Thai Newspaper now says that it is now taken as a murder and the boyfriend of the model is under investigation; but we should figure that he will be probably only under scrutiny until he is able to secure the amount of funds required to prompt the investigation and case to be dropped from lack of evidence.

uncletom

uncletom

LOL I think you may all ready stay to long in Thailand 5555

Gun residue was also found on her blanket. It wouldn't be there because somebody wiped the gun off and then put her prints on it, would it?

The Thai link says the police feel the blanket was used to muffle the gunshot sound. If she was committing suicide, she probably wouldn't care if anybody heard the shot. Something is shakey here for sure.