Which Are The Top 5 Fishing Ponds In Thailand

victor2107

Which are the top 5 fishing PONDS in Thailand? Put aside accessibility, cost and species. Thanks. I will be back in Thailand this December and this trip I have some free time to fish. I read this forum many is against 2 pricing, high price and I respect your opinions. But in my case I am willing to pay, if it's not exorbitant, to get some good fishing. Thanks

Edited by victor2107

It all depends what you like. Shadow lake is not expensive but a hard place to fish. I could go to easier lakes as Bungsamran or Sakuna but it actually gives me satisfaction to fish in a hard lake. But as a holiday guy i would not fish there because you probabaly dont land much.

I would go to Bungsamran if you want to land a lot of fish. I don't know many other lakes like the others mentioned. I never been to the real expensive lakes. But this time i might.

Its a very subjective question, but putting money aside, if you want a clean, exclusive realtively unfished venue (low fishing pressure means most target species not to difficult), then at this moment in time Teak Tree Lake is probably the best fishing experience your going to have. When you book Teak Tree you book the place for yourself as a rule, so although expensive, very good value for money for a visitor who wants a clean, and professionally managed fishery.

I think it kinda depends if your an expat with a regular fishing venue or a tourist who wants to bag as much fish as possible in a few days. I feel that if you fish as an expat a hard lake is not a problem. I actually like it and accept it has its really hard days. But if your time is limited like a tourist then it might be a waste of time.

Its a very subjective question, but putting money aside, if you want a clean, exclusive realtively unfished venue (low fishing pressure means most target species not to difficult), then at this moment in time Teak Tree Lake is probably the best fishing experience your going to have. When you book Teak Tree you book the place for yourself as a rule, so although expensive, very good value for money for a visitor who wants a clean, and professionally managed fishery.

Teak Tree don't do day ticket so are there any exceptions? Stayed at few fishing resort/park/ponds. What is the appropriate term? Not very keen to live on-site.

Teak Tree don't do day ticket so are there any exceptions? Stayed at few fishing resort/park/ponds. What is the appropriate term? Not very keen to live on-site.

Teak tree very very expensive I had better start saving for a very long time me thinks.. looks to be on par with Gillhams but not so many rules, would love to go there one day, have to start playing the lottery lol beautiful place and stunning scenary.

Edited by kenny999