Thai Authorities Fail To Keep Track Of Thaksin's Whereabouts

webfact

Even if one of the few countries that has an extradition treaty with Thailand, were to decide to exercise that option with Thailand, it would take 4-10 years for extradition to be implemented. All the countries with extradition treaties abide by The Rule of Law, and someone with the monetary resources of a man like Thaksin would be able to tie up such a proceeding in the courts for a very long time.

One ray of hope for all the Thaksin haters is, if in fact if he was caught within one of the countries that has an extradition treaty with Thailand, with all the money at his disposal he would only be able to spend it on lawyers, and not on bribing court officials...:jap:

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just hire some of Mr. Thaksin's stalkers from ThaiVisa. They can cut and post flyers in their seedy neighborhoods of the sois filled with sex trade workers, druggies and other riff raff. Let them walk the streets with their torches and pitchforks uttering their empty slogans and insincere empty expressions of "loyalty" to their adopted land. Meanwhile the rest of Thailand and its foreign guests will go about their lives. Mr. Thaksin is old news. He's over. There are bigger problems that require immediate priority.

I can only conclude you're having a bad day. Go for that pee break, relieve that pressure.

Surely it is normal practice in Thailand?i.e. - if you ignore a problem perhaps it will go away?

There's also the rather intractable issue of no matter what he has subsequently been convicted of, he was removed from office illegally.

He was illegally in office when he was removed illegally.

It's a bit of a problem when the only way you can remove someone that is there illegally is by illegal means.

I wonder what 'authorities' are tasked with the job of finding him or keeping track of him. The article is vague about whose responsibility it is.

It's obvious the government really has no interest in catching him. He is a highly visible person flying in a private jet. If they catch him just what are they going to do with him? He can't really be held in a regular prison for a number of reasons.

One doesn't even need to be a fugitive to remain out of prison.

For example, this woman was convicted earlier than the land deal case.

She was found guilty of tax evasion involving hundreds of millions of taxpayers' baht.

She was even given a longer sentence than the guy that is currently running from the law, three years versus two.

She also involved more people in her crime, as her brother was convicted in the same case as a co-defendant.

She remains free, whilst on bail, to this day.

There's no need to hide out counting yourh blood diamonds from your mine in Uganda or hang with a Fijian tyrant leader as you trudge the world. Heck no, it's much nicer to live at a family mansion locally and shop at the Emporium.

190000j.jpg

I wonder what 'authorities' are tasked with the job of finding him or keeping track of him. The article is vague about whose responsibility it is.

It's obvious the government really has no interest in catching him. He is a highly visible person flying in a private jet. If they catch him just what are they going to do with him? He can't really be held in a regular prison for a number of reasons.

One doesn't even need to be a fugitive to remain out of prison.

For example, this woman was convicted earlier than the land deal case.

She was found guilty of tax evasion involving hundreds of millions of taxpayers' baht.

She was even given a longer sentence than the guy that is currently running from the law, three years versus two.

She also involved more people in her crime, as her brother was convicted in the same case as a co-defendant.

She remains free, whilst on bail, to this day.

There's no need to hide out counting yourh blood diamonds from your mine in Uganda or hang with a Fijian tyrant leader as you trudge the world. Heck no, it's much nicer to live at a family mansion locally and shop at the Emporium.

190000j.jpg

Are you suggesting that Thaksin/ex wife and the Suthep/Chitnob government are in this scam together?

If so, i agree with you.

And people wonder why Thailand attracts so many 'undesirable' foriegners.If they can't even track down Taksin this sends a crystal clear message around that globe that the authorities are unable to find their own backsides with a map so any foreign fuguitive will be perfectly safe here.

Am I drunk or is this fellow under the impression Thaksin is kicking it in the provinces or something?

Surely there are no fools here who believe Thailand can waltz into other nations and abduct their citizens. Are there? If there are, I assure them that only the US can do that. Well, and Israel.

The fact that Thaksin is a CITIZEN of so many countries which are not Thailand should probably bother those who wish he would return here. But of course, it wouldn't.

"there is more chance that the Thai justice system is put on par with that of Burma"

This is an insult to the tens of thousands of good Burmese people who have been raped, tortured, murdered and left in total misery by a brutal government.

Watch yourself Ian. You're flirting dangerously with suggesting (vile, evil filth) is not a 'valid' opinion. I'm not sure that is advisable. Have you read the Forum Guidelines for Posting yet?

Trust me, you don't want to offend Evil. Or discredit Evil's opinions. We are all entitled to express them without fear of exposure to 'rudeness', no matter how despicable our opinions might be.

It's a bit of a problem when the only way you can remove someone that is there illegally is by illegal means.

It will not stop the nation's media for criticising Abhisit for having no success in using the sheer power of his politeness to force corrupt politicians to vacate themselves from their printing presses.

I suppose they tried this with Thaksin. One must always - politely ask - the hijackers of a country to release the country they are holding hostage. It seems when the military does it's job, one is framed as being - mean - to terrorists. And former PMs willing to terrorise in their attempts to re-kidnap power.

Another option is to RECONCILIATE with Evil. This is my preferred, advised option. It's important to find common ground, and enter discussions without preconditions - when you negotiate with Evil. Meet in the middle. It's only fair!

Why not just ask the deputy PM?

He actually met The Refugee.

Obviously, it is not illegal to meet with terrorists..... or is it ?

Elsewhere, you'd think it would be something of a scandal for the Deputy PM of the country to hold talks with violent criminals refusing to return to face charges of terrorism.

But for the Thai media, it's not that big a deal.

Not when there is criticising Abhisit for Global Warming, the Global Financial Crisis, and Earth's Failure to Connect With An Intelligent Alien Race still on the To Do list, with deadlines fast approaching.

It all boils down to the fact that

the current govt is uninterested, weak and run by numerous hoods and crooks rather than

reputable and reliable politicians.

Any govt and her representatives that would openly allow law breakers to continuously breaking the laws

without even bothering to exercise its legitimate and constitutional power to curtail or stop those illegal activities,

would not be able to stay in power for very long.

The masses just would not tolerate such incompetency for very long, imho, of course.

The govt inactivity involving the disputed Temple and its surrounding land is a vivid case in point.

The govt indecision in dealing with encroaching foreign soldiers and aliens and their illegal activities on Thai soil

is approaching boiling point and infuriating those who are loyal to Thailand.

This piece of news has not been fully exposed nor explored in any English media.

Farangs who could understand Thai language some would know what I mean.

At any rate, we the minimal laws abiding persons are still very safe here in Thailand, at present. :jap: :wai:

Surely it is normal practice in Thailand?i.e. - if you ignore a problem perhaps it will go away?

There's also the rather intractable issue of no matter what he has subsequently been convicted of, he was removed from office illegally.

Sums up how much of mess Thailand had got itself into trying to handle Thaksin.

As for what is going on now and trying to find out where he is, is it really of that much importance? The fact that they tell people they know where he is, just raises the expectation that they are going to do something about getting him back.

The foreign ministry made a complete ass of itself before claiming they were going to Interpol, going to get his visas rescinded, interfere with his residency etc. All of which has come to nothing. Why? Because they can't get around the fact that they cannot find a way to prove categorically that the charges aren't political in nature. It is hardly as though the courts at the moment are being held up as a paragon of moral virtue is it? I wonder if the grandstanding from the foreign ministry was even part of a plan agreed among all the democrats or did Kasit simply want his moment in the limelight?

So all in all, it is a better outcome politically for the country if they ignore him completely. What would they do if they did get him back here anyway? Abhisit has a far better chance of getting on and running the country as long as Thaksin is out there in the ether.

My Mate saw him just last week, had a chat in the Thai Consulate in Hull. Asked him was he coming back to Thailand, he answered yes soon after the elections.

I guess Taxin was applying for a vsia to his next port of call, or maybe renew passport LOL

Just hire some of Mr. Thaksin's stalkers from ThaiVisa. They can cut and post flyers in their seedy neighborhoods of the sois filled with sex trade workers, druggies and other riff raff. Let them walk the streets with their torches and pitchforks uttering their empty slogans and insincere empty expressions of "loyalty" to their adopted land. <snip>

Many a true word is spoken in jest.

Well maybe the reason is he has his own aircraft!

When the Red Shirts were central Bangkok Thaksin took delivery of his Bombadier Global Express plane. He keeps it registered in Abu Dhabi as A6-BBD and one wonders how someone hwo pleads poverty can afford to own one of these aircraft and run one since they cost millions just to look after. Track the aircraft and you find Thaksin. I also wonder what those enduring life on the streets of Bangkok would have felt knowing Thaksin is living the lifestyle of the rich and famous?

Loosing vs losing a elephant in your back yard still leaves the aftermath of picking up the mess, the end result is the same. I still want someone to explain where the excess monies which were reported to have been returned are/went. There are tax judgments against the dependents and the ex as well as in laws and the amount returned is rather bulky to carry out in a doughnut box or a merc for that matter. ????? Another mystery or forgotten topic.?????

I find this comment entertaining, " the authorities will have to check if Thailand has extradition agreements with those countries.". Surely this is not something shrouded in mystery? Perhaps they should try Google, " "At present, Thailand has extradition treaties with 14 countries - the US, UK, Canada, China, Belgium, Philippines, Indonesia, Laos, Cambodia, Malaysia, South Korea, Bangladesh, Fiji, and Australia.".

I guess our Red Pimpernel is safe for the moment then :lol:

Wait a minute – EXTRADITION

Are you talking about extraditing a citizen who has been let in a country legally on a valid passport? Mr. Thaksin is let into whatever country he enters on a valid passport – but that passport is NOT a THAI Passport. Not using a Thai passport makes it difficult for Thailand to proof to whatever country Thaksin happens to be in that he is a Thai citizen. As far as the country he happens to be in is concerned he is a citizen of the country of the passport he was allowed to enter that country. To throw one more monkey wrench into the gears: The last I heard of, he travels on a Diplomatic Passport of some country in the former Yugoslavia Group. To have a Diplomatic Passport also entails that the person named in the passport is a citizen of that country. One or two countries, the UK for one, have declared the individual named Thaksin Shinawatra a persona non grata – nothing about that persona non grata’s citizenship. The person (human body) is persona non grata.

It is understandable the Thai authorities just sitting back in the present situation in the hope his handlers will make a mistake and allows him to enter a country that lowers the boom on him which chances are as good as drawing a winning number in the Thai Lottery System.

Sums up how much of mess Thailand had got itself into trying to handle Thaksin.

As for what is going on now and trying to find out where he is, is it really of that much importance? The fact that they tell people they know where he is, just raises the expectation that they are going to do something about getting him back.

The foreign ministry made a complete ass of itself before claiming they were going to Interpol, going to get his visas rescinded, interfere with his residency etc. All of which has come to nothing. Why? Because they can't get around the fact that they cannot find a way to prove categorically that the charges aren't political in nature. It is hardly as though the courts at the moment are being held up as a paragon of moral virtue is it? I wonder if the grandstanding from the foreign ministry was even part of a plan agreed among all the democrats or did Kasit simply want his moment in the limelight?

So all in all, it is a better outcome politically for the country if they ignore him completely. What would they do if they did get him back here anyway? Abhisit has a far better chance of getting on and running the country as long as Thaksin is out there in the ether.

How do you ignore Thaksin.

Everytime he speaks, the media put on front page.

If he not speak, the Gov usually find a way to blame him - which even spur more story about him.

Just as a correction to a previous poster. For many countries, you do NOT have to be a citizen of the country to get a passport. Passports are routinely given to people who settle in a country before citizenship is awarded.

As far as traveling on a different passport or using a different name, most law enforcement agencies will pick up a wanted fugitive regardless of the alias being used. Many criminals change their name and are picked up. Many also have more than one valid passport.

Just as a correction to a previous poster. For many countries, you do NOT have to be a citizen of the country to get a passport. Passports are routinely given to people who settle in a country before citizenship is awarded.

And in still other countries, one can just simply BUY a citizenship and obtain a legal passport based on that citizenship.

Thaksin is also thinking about buying citizenship for some of his followers. Though Montenegro said that it welcomes only businessmen with "indisputable and credible biography and financial means", Thaksin managed to win citizenship despite facing corruption charges at home.

-- The Nation 2010-08-13

Good heavens. Your vile lies are unacceptable.

Their efforts have not "come to nothing". Firstly, even if they had "come to nothing", what relevance does that have to judicial due process? Thaksin committed crimes (funded terrorism), he was charged. Should they not have charged the criminal with his crimes, for fear of making an 'ass' out of themselves? That's your position? It's an idiotic one, if it is. Not just because intent is not measured by results. But because the results are reportedly quite 'just' (not enough justice, but one accepts what justice one can get).

Thaksin is wanted by Interpol and is a fugitive from justice, and from charges of funding Terrorism. There are paedophiles wanted by Interpol who cruise in and out of countries. Interpol isn't really able to arrest anyone who is protected by their (purchased) citizenship of rogue nations like Montenegro, Nicaragua, Lebanon and - one can very safely assume, when one realises Thaksin's foresight and his seemingly limitless wealth (courtesy of Thailand's suffering) - citizenship of every single nation on the planet one can purchase citizenship from.

Here's a question that you won't answer. Why would a Prime Minister of a country who is being 'persecuted' for political reasons, have the foresight to buy all his citizenships of rogue nations?

Here's another question that you won't answer. Would not the price of those citizenships be high - each in the range or even much higher of the price at which one might buy an English Premier League football club like Manchester City FC (180 million quid, I think) - and would not the price of Manchester City FC (purchased from funds wired in from Cayman Is / Swiss accounts - as opposed to Thailand bank accounts) and all his billions of DOLLARS overseas amount to a bit more than the "illegitimately acquired wealth" they partly confiscated (and - stupidly - partly remitted to him / his children)?

Here's another question you won't answer. Thaksin Family Inc reported a net worth of B15 billion when he became PM in 2001. How do you correlate that fact with the facts above, and with the (unconfirmed, but not denied) reports that the UK government froze B150 billion of his wealth he ill-advisedly stashed in British banks (although, sigh, he might simply have so much stashed around the world, he could afford to risk B150 billion in the UK for reasons of 'legitimacy')? This is all in addition to the B110 billion or w/e they froze in his Thai bank accounts.

Why did he not declare any of this immense wealth? By not paying tax on it, by wiring it instead overseas, that is money-laundering. For 'good' reason, of course. One does not need to clean one's money, when it is not filthy dirty.

You are attempting a grotesque lie because you know their efforts in seeking justice most certainly came to something. Thaksin forfeited his Thai citizenship knowingly, when he was warned that if he accepted a position in Cambodia's government, his citizenship would be revoked. He accepted the position because he couldn't give a squat about Thailand. He just wanted to cause a war. Both countries withdrew their Ambassadors, but thankfully, sanity (at the highest levels, if not the lowest - ahem) prevailed.

The evidence for his crimes are irrefutable and freely available. Your lying is grotesque, Sir. I will stop short of fair comment regarding your character, for reasons of 'decorum' (I have no valid reasons for pointing out the Obvious Truth, perhaps a desire for TV mods to see the light and act and/or not act against my doing so).

Farangs should be intelligent enough to not argue or come to the aid of this murdering criminal.

Human beings who aren't restricted by mental disabilities / restrictions should be intelligent enough to not support this murdering criminal. I do not see the distinction between farang and Thai when it comes to supporting Evil. Those that support Evil are either stupid or evil themselves. There is no mitigation aside from mental capacity to function at an operational level.

I still want someone to explain where the excess monies which were reported to have been returned are/went. There are tax judgments against the dependents and the ex as well as in laws and the amount returned is rather bulky to carry out in a doughnut box or a merc for that matter. ????? Another mystery or forgotten topic.?????

Whilst your questions are obviously valid, don't be too hard on Thai politicians who are prevented from pursuing criminal politicians with the full measure of the law...when they are not supported by the people. You see, non-corrupt politicians who don't have billions of illegitimate $ stashed overseas and scores of rogue nation's passports to use to escape persecution...their fears of being unfairly destroyed by the 'forgiven' (by the electorate) criminals' return to power...whilst it's debatable how 'ethical' their inaction is, their fears are obviously valid.

It's a moral hazard that comes from a stupid electorate who gets the governments they deserve. When, on occasion, they get one they do not deserve (like the one Thailand has been gifted)...history shows they tend to revert back to one they are more deserving of. And that moral hazard of treating politicians who are criminals with kid gloves and slaps on writs is evident in every nation where democracy has been butchered by an idiotic electorate who cannot understand / are not taught by the corrupt and/or idiotic media that, for democracy to 'work', it requires many things (many of which they simply cannot be expected to understand) - but one they can is that they should act in their own self interests. The poor of Thailand who vote in corrupt MPs and then complain about the government attempting to help them whilst saddled with their elected corrupt representatives...they are (seemingly) incapable of acting in their own self-interest. Unintelligent voters will (quite democratically) vote in human rights abusers. And then forgive them and vote them in again. And again. And then cry pathetic tears to the world, whilst they send their teenage daughters to Pattaya to generate income for their extended families. I'll cry a river, but it won't be for the parents of the real victims.

The real victims don't yet have voting privileges. They're aged 0-17.

Thaksin is also thinking about buying citizenship for some of his followers. Though Montenegro said that it welcomes only businessmen with "indisputable and credible biography and financial means", Thaksin managed to win citizenship despite facing corruption charges at home.

-- The Nation 2010-08-13

Perhaps whomever is surprised at that is unaware of the colour of grass. Scratch 'perhaps'. Actually...

Reinstate 'perhaps'.

Perhaps we are silly in assuming Montenegro's and our (more...traditional) understanding of the definitions of 'indisputable' and 'credible' differ. Perhaps they do not differ. Thaksin's bio is only disputed by his supporters and his lawyers, in the face of overwhelming evidence proving it is really rather indisputable. His financial means are certainly indisputable, in their abundance. As for 'credible', I find Thaksin's story remarkably credible. This is a world that has produced Hitler, Pol Pot, Mugabe, Fritzl, seemingly endless Catholic Popes and all sorts of horrific villains. Nothing about Thaksin isn't credible.

It's only the sheer nerve of his supporters attempting to dispute evidence (without any) that is...incredulous.

Thaksin is wanted by Interpol and is a fugitive from justice, and from charges of funding Terrorism.

Is he?.......... :unsure:

Criteria Name : shinawatra Firstname : thaksin Nationality : THAILAND Sex : Male Eye Color : BLACK Or UNKNOWN Hair Color : BLACK Or UNKNOWN Age : >19441112 And <=19551112 Offence : funding terrorism Arrest Warrant Issued by : THAILAND

No documents matching your query were found.

http://www.interpol.int/public/wanted/search/ResultListNew.asp?EntityName=shinawatra&EntityForename=thaksin&EntityNationality=THAILAND&EntityAgeBetween=55&EntityAgeAnd=65&EntitySex=Male&EntityEyeColor=BLACK&EntityHairColor=BLACK&EntityOffence=funding+terrorism&ArrestWarrantIssuedBy=THAILAND&EntityFullText=&cboNbHitsPerPage=8&cboNbPages=20&Search=Search

and:

http://www.interpol....bHitsPerPage=20

Last time his name was mentioned within Interpol was in January 2005, in relation to the Tsunami.

If you have any link, stating that he is wanted by Interpol, please be so kind to post it here.

LaoPo

Edited by LaoPo

I find this comment entertaining, " the authorities will have to check if Thailand has extradition agreements with those countries.". Surely this is not something shrouded in mystery? Perhaps they should try Google, " "At present, Thailand has extradition treaties with 14 countries - the US, UK, Canada, China, Belgium, Philippines, Indonesia, Laos, Cambodia, Malaysia, South Korea, Bangladesh, Fiji, and Australia.".

I guess our Red Pimpernel is safe for the moment then :lol:

Wait a minute – EXTRADITION

Are you talking about extraditing a citizen who has been let in a country legally on a valid passport? Mr. Thaksin is let into whatever country he enters on a valid passport – but that passport is NOT a THAI Passport. Not using a Thai passport makes it difficult for Thailand to proof to whatever country Thaksin happens to be in that he is a Thai citizen. As far as the country he happens to be in is concerned he is a citizen of the country of the passport he was allowed to enter that country. To throw one more monkey wrench into the gears: The last I heard of, he travels on a Diplomatic Passport of some country in the former Yugoslavia Group. To have a Diplomatic Passport also entails that the person named in the passport is a citizen of that country. One or two countries, the UK for one, have declared the individual named Thaksin Shinawatra a persona non grata – nothing about that persona non grata’s citizenship. The person (human body) is persona non grata.

It is understandable the Thai authorities just sitting back in the present situation in the hope his handlers will make a mistake and allows him to enter a country that lowers the boom on him which chances are as good as drawing a winning number in the Thai Lottery System.

Well some of that is not quite correct.

He may well enter another country on a Montenagro Diplomatic passport but there are also aspects of international law which say that he is still thaksin and appropriate agencies can process his as thaksin.

I wonder if it's better that he's outside of Thailand for the remainder of his life.

If he did return now there might well be some frightening events unfold especially if PT diod win the next election and bring him home.

Seems to me that Thailand moving forward into a new picture so that he becomes irrevelant is a better option.

Thaksin is wanted by Interpol and is a fugitive from justice, and from charges of funding Terrorism.

Is he?

Yes.

The Criminal Court issued a warrant for his arrest after evidence was presented which implicated him and his direct proxies with channelling millions of $ to accounts used to fund the expensive (for both sides, admittedly far more expensive for Thailand than Thaksin - but that's the 'beauty' of terrorism, is it not?) violent riots and arson across the entire nation (people forget the simultaneous burning of dozens of provincial government buildings by well-organised, but not popularly supported, terrorists on the night Bangkok burned). He is wanted to face charges of funding and inciting terrorism.

In the interest of giving both sides of the 'debate' equal opportunity, it is worth noting that Thaksin's 'lawyer' (CNN, you shameful joke of a source) is quoted below with Thaksin's defence arguments. Thaksin himself is given a nice chance to spit on the readers' faces with a cute quote (CNN is apparently unaware of the evidence in the public domain proving his lies were...(expletive, furious expletive, colourful and not complimentary adjective, furious expletive).

They also don't feel it was necessary to point out that the trial he went into 'exile' for (I know another word for it), was fought by his expensive legal team (well, the ones who aren't in prison for attempting to bribe Court judges with B2 million pastry boxes - nothing to do with Thaksin, their only client. Nothing to do with the corruption trial the judges were ruling on, the only one they were involved in. Says Thaksin) who were destroyed by annoyingly irrefutable evidence and he was convicted well before this CNN article (CNN Wire Staff = Dan Rivers?) by a verdict which was explained for seven hours (unlike the zero hours explaining his 8-7 acquittal years earlier) to avoid conspiracy suspicions by Red Shirts who are incapable of understanding what "vote-buying" means. It had the expected effect, the 7 hours wasted attempting to explain the Obvious.

http://articles.cnn.com/2010-05-25/world/thailand.protests_1_prime-minister-thaksin-shinawatra-anti-government-terrorism-charges?_s=PM:WORLD

KNAHG.png

http://www.interpol.int/Public/icpo/Members/default.asp - I have highlighted Thailand's active membership. It's under T. That's a T for Thailand.

XniLn.png

There is an Interpol warrant for his arrest.

Or else what possible purpose could Thailand's membership of Interpol serve, if not to serve warrants in an attempt to effect an arrest of overseas terrorists and convicted criminals and traitors (he was warned if he accepted a position in Cambodia's government, his Thai citizenship would be revoked - he accepted - that's just about the very definition of a 'traitor', someone who betrays his country for his own vile and selfish aims).

Thaksin was actually serving as PM illegally, far more illegally than his illegal "reverse resignation". He had forfeited his Thai citizenship the moment he purchased another nation's citizenship.

"But by the standard of Thai laws, a Thai citizen must hold a single citizenship. If he wants to become a Cambodian citizen, he must forego the Thai citizenship," Abhisit said.

http://www.asiaone.com/News/Latest+News/Asia/Story/A1Story20100207-197181.html

Unless they've changed the laws, he's forfeited his forfeited citizenship dozens of times before he accepted a position in Cambodia's government (which requires citizenship, of course), and dozens of times since attempting to start a war as a patriot of Cambodia, against their shared enemy Thailand.

Anything else I can help you with today, Sir?

Would you like to see footage you have already seen which proves CNN and Thaksin are both guilty of filthy deception and lies, respectively (in that article above)?

Would you like to know the colour of grass, perhaps?

Is he?.......... :unsure:

Criteria Name : shinawatra Firstname : thaksin Nationality : THAILAND Sex : Male Eye Color : BLACK Or UNKNOWN Hair Color : BLACK Or UNKNOWN Age : >19441112 And <=19551112 Offence : funding terrorism Arrest Warrant Issued by : THAILAND

No documents matching your query were found. [/size][/size]

http://www.interpol.int/public/wanted/search/ResultListNew.asp?EntityName=shinawatra&EntityForename=thaksin&EntityNationality=THAILAND&EntityAgeBetween=55&EntityAgeAnd=65&EntitySex=Male&EntityEyeColor=BLACK&EntityHairColor=BLACK&EntityOffence=funding+terrorism&ArrestWarrantIssuedBy=THAILAND&EntityFullText=&cboNbHitsPerPage=8&cboNbPages=20&Search=Search

and:

http://www.interpol....bHitsPerPage=20

Last time his name was mentioned within Interpol was in January 2005, in relation to the Tsunami.

If you have any link, stating that he is wanted by Interpol, please be so kind to post it here.

LaoPo

Probably Interpol doesn't want anyone. More correct would probably be that Interpol is asked to be on the look out for someone and apprehend him (as far as according international laws, Interpol charter, etc., etc.). While the Thai government is still 'busy' getting all documentation for their request to apprehend Thaksin S. together, Interpol will probably not put any info on their website. Just like the ICC which doesn't mention the requests recently filed and under consideration, like the one from the UDD filed by Robert A.

LaoPo[/color]

Probably Interpol doesn't want anyone. More correct would probably be that Interpol is asked to be on the look out for someone and apprehend him (as far as according international laws, Interpol charter, etc., etc.). While the Thai government is still 'busy' getting all documentation for their request to apprehend Thaksin S. together, Interpol will probably not put any info on their website. Just like the ICC which doesn't mention the requests recently filed and under consideration, like the one from the UDD filed by Robert A.

icch.png

Results for: Abhisit

No results were found for your search.

Edited by Buchholz

Is he?

Yes.

No, he's not. Simple.

I asked you for a link from Interpol, stating that Thaksin is on their wanted list.

You failed to submit the link so your quote is incorrect...also simple.

I provided an Interpol link, stating that he's not on their wanted list. Also simple.

The question remains that if everybody says he's on the Interpol wanted list......why isn't he ?

:coffee1:

LaoPo