Why Did She Kill Her Sister?

Read this question and come up with an answer . This is not a trick question. It is as it reads. No one that I know of has got it right-including me.

A woman, while at the funeral of her own mother, met this guy whom she did not know. She thought this guy was amazing, so much her dream guy she believed him to be just that! She fell in love with him right there, but never asked for his number and could not find him. A few days later she killed her sister.

Question: What is her motive in killing her sister?

Answer:

She was hoping that the guy would appear at the funeral again. If you answered this correctly, you think like a psychopath. This was a test by a famous American Psychologist used to test if one has the same mentality as a killer. Many arrested serial killers took part in the test and answered the question correctly. If you didn't answer the question correctly good for you. If you got the answer correct, please let me know so I can take you off of my email list unless that will tick you off, then I'll just be extra nice to you from now on.

Well done Loong :o

Anyone seen my machete? :o

It's in your hand you stupid c..... ehh... in your hand Sir

post-624-1123499045_thumb.jpg

Where'd you get my photo from?? :D

Shit, he lives in Phrae as well.

I'm not going out after dark again.

Don't Thetyim worry, the little green men lock me in the house after dark.

I'm diggin a tunnel cos the LGM have told me that some Farang called P**** has been passing disparaging remarks about me. :D

Oh well, back to (snipped by moderators as too disgusting for words!!!! Oh my God I'm gonna be sick :D )