Cheap Rent Car In Kkc And Udon

AsiaWolfie

I wonder why it is no problem to get a small car (e.g: Suzuki Carribean 650 BT or Honda Jazz 750 BT, including VAT and 1st class insurance) for cheap in BKK from a very big and reputable car-rental company, and in Izan this seems to be very hard. from the Udon and KKC websites I know, I could not found any such comparable offers which is surprising in my eyes, as BKK is much more an expensive place in general.....

anyone knows a cheap and trustful car rental company there in Udon, or Khonkaen (which would be better for my travelling schedule)

I wonder why it is no problem to get a small car (e.g: Suzuki Carribean 650 BT or Honda Jazz 750 BT, including VAT and 1st class insurance) for cheap in BKK from a very big and reputable car-rental company, and in Izan this seems to be very hard. from the Udon and KKC websites I know, I could not found any such comparable offers which is surprising in my eyes, as BKK is much more an expensive place in general.....

anyone knows a cheap and trustful car rental company there in Udon, or Khonkaen (which would be better for my travelling schedule)

I use to rent from the car rental place right next to the Oasis center it was a bit more than what you are paying in bangkok 1000 to 2000bht depending on the what type and for how long but they did seem to be flexable with prices I even scrached one car by backing over someones M/C and they didn,t charge me a cent.

The other place is two doors down from Erics bar also next to the the Oasis center but I think they are a bit more expensive. The other as day I took my motorbike to KK to get a service and ended up pissed in erics bar and the missus had the shits and would not come and pick me up so I got a car and driver from them for 1500bht to drive me 100km back to my house it was a bit rip off

If you drop in and see some off the guys at Erics bar they may be able help you find something cheaper

Rigger

wow 24.000 a month, thats a big rip-off.... unbelievable.... I can have one for 12.000 - 14.000 anywhere at Thailand, be at BKK, Pattaya, Phuket, Chiang Mai.... and 1200 a day is still very very expensive.... I wonder whats wrong with those car-rentals in Izan..... i better buy a used car quickly and then dont have to fill the wallets of hungry Izan car-rental-people....

wow 24.000 a month, thats a big rip-off.... unbelievable.... I can have one for 12.000 - 14.000 anywhere at Thailand, be at BKK, Pattaya, Phuket, Chiang Mai.... and 1200 a day is still very very expensive.... I wonder whats wrong with those car-rentals in Izan.....  i better buy a used car quickly and then dont have to fill the wallets of hungry Izan car-rental-people....

1200 a day expensive, maybe you should have posted in the "cheap charlie" thread :o

we used budget in KK airport & had a really nice aircon automatic car with stereo & cd player, they delivered to our hotel & for 9 days we paid 11k baht but was worth it for the comfort & convenience. That works out at just over 1.2k baht a day with main driver & one named driver, fully comp insurance plus excess waiver.