Saladaeng Colonnade

I am thinking of recommending a friend, who will live in Thailand for a year or so, to rent a 1 bedroom condo in Saladaeng Colonnade...he's single and wants to be in the middle of Silom/Sathorn district.....what do you guys think? its location looks ideal, with shops and restaurants very close by (and Skytrain and Subway stations well within walking distance)...... any experiences/recommendations? thanks! :o

It sure is at at a great location, walking distance to both BTS and MRTA stations, easy access from Silom, Sathorn and Rama 4, ten minutes walk to Lumpini Park, across the road from Anna's Cafe, 10 minutes walk to Silom Complex with Central Dept. Store inside, etc etc .... I've never seen a unit yet, but the only drawbach I can think of it would be its parking lot. Always full of visitor cars and seems not enough parking space for the residents (because of the famous and popular Italian restaurant Zanotti) and a big challenge manouvering to turn the car around when you come all the way down to B3 level only to find there's no parking space at all.

Edited by Nordlys