Largest Selection Of Helmets In Pattaya

Briggsy

I think I'm due a new motorcycle helmet. Might up the budget from my usual Index helmet at around 1000-1500 Baht. I also want one with the traditional O-ring type strap fastener so I can use the helmet lock on my CBR.

Where in Pattaya or Sri Racha is the widest selection of quality (and probably imported) helmets at competitive prices? I googled it but couldn't get any joy.

Thanks for any help.

Also look out for "REAL"brand helmets.

They are Thai made but are the only helmets made and sold by a Thai company in Thailand that have ANY safety rating.. not bad on price and ok quality (brilliant quality compared to indexrolleyes.gif)

Edited by thaicbr

Briggsy,

Be a little cautious before leaving it secured to the bike with the o rings as, based on a few recent posts and local tales, you are at risk of getting the straps cut and it stolen, especially if it is a nice new and looks better or more expensive than the usual plastic pudding bowl. Carry it (check it if there is one - wish there were more of these at malls etc.) or , my choice, top-box it so its not a temptation.

ST.

Briggsy,

Be a little cautious before leaving it secured to the bike with the o rings as, based on a few recent posts and local tales, you are at risk of getting the straps cut and it stolen, especially if it is a nice new and looks better or more expensive than the usual plastic pudding bowl. Carry it (check it if there is one - wish there were more of these at malls etc.) or , my choice, top-box it so its not a temptation.

They cut the strap on my Index Full Face helmet (B1,300) at Big C, Pattaya Tai in broad daylight, about 1400 :)

You might try running a cable lock through the opening and something secure on your bike. But if they really want it; they will get it...

Hi Briggsy,

You can find a large selection of Shark helmets at Pattaya superbikes , ( www.pattayasuperbikes.com ), i understand that you have a small budget for your helmet, and that my helmets starting price are at 9700 baht net, but may be when you will compare the products you might change your mind.

Best regards

Sylvain / Shark Thailand