Reentry permit

Get form from far right side of desk.  Fill out and sign.  Return form and passport to right side with one passport size photo.  Make payment at center of desk.  Receive recipt and wait specified period (2 hours today).  Give receipt at far left side to pick up passport with reentry stamp.

Yeah but at the airport you have other things to worry about and most of the time leave for the other terminal.  I have a hard time just keeping tickets/bag receipts together without an extra worry. :o

You might want to set your watch.  It is now 1800+ here in Thailand not the 1700 that this forum says.

If I go to Brisane as suggested on this forum and receive a One Year Multiple Entry "B" Visa but, not get a work permit on my return will that be a problem? Or when I apply for Re-Entry with this Visa will I have to show a work permit? ???

Re-Entry Permit at Airport.

I would strongly suggest getting your Re-Entry

Permit at Suan Phlu if at possible. It is as George

describes quite straight forward.

I think it gives peace of mind ... instead of having

another worry at the Aiport as Loburi points out.

And - I have heard of a Traveller being

asked for palm oil at the Aiport Desk - or threatened

with a long wait... when you should be making your

way thru Emmigration etc.

Roger

Will add that this can be done either when you pick up your one-year extension or during a 90 day visa report to Suan Phlu.  In my case a 90 day report and going to another part of town during wait to buy airline tickets and have lunch.  I have been stuck in a very slow exit immigration queue at Don Muang far too often to take any extra time between check-in and departure area than needed.  Add the fact that gate always seems to be to one at far North (old international terminal) which takes another 15 minute walk.  The chance of being in a re-entry permit queue is not something my blood pressure would appreciate.