3Bb Hotspot

NanLaew

Looking for a backup internet connection when traveling. I have seen 3BB hotspots and have logged on with their "20 minutes for free" option at the airport and seemed OK.

The logon is a bit laborious so I went to their website for more info but it looks like it's exclusively in Thai. So, does anyone subscribe to it regularly? Is it all by prepaid card? Can it be linked to a 3BB broadband account? Other options?

Thanks,

NL

The offer is only open to 3BB subscribers who can register by SMS. The charge is 99 baht per month. If you are a subscriber call their hotline and they will connect you with an English speaking rep who will sort it out for you

Thanks for that dp, I think I can afford 99 baht for the extra convenience. I am a 3BB broadband customer so will get onto this. I may pop in to a 3BB shop (bill is due) and see if they have a clue.

I was thinking of getting the AIS unlimited data package for my prepaid SIM but this seems like another option... as long as I am near a hotspot that is.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Hi, I have subscribe to 3BB Hotspot for 107 incl VAT, it is nice.

I sent "A" to a number from my AIS phone.

That access works, and is still valid.

But now I'd like ANOTHER login (another access, in the more of the actual one), for my wife.

3BB agency told me to dial *387# but it has no effect...

!

I saw *388# but I don't know what is it...

Could someone help me?

Thanks