Thai Authorities Destroy 10 Rai Cannabis Field In Ratchaburi Province

webfact

Authorities Destroy Cannabis Field in Ratchaburi Province

A team of police administrative officers and Forest Department officials torched a cannabis field in Ratchaburi province after receiving a tip off from residents nearby.

A joint force made up of the police-administrative officers and officials from the Department of Forest, trekked for more than 3 hours to reach a 10 rai cannabis field located in Chaloem Phrakiat Thai Prachan National Park in Ratchaburi province.

The authorities were tipped off by residents of the area that there was a 12 rai marijuana plantation with more than two tons of crop being grown in the national park.

The authorities cut down the plants and set them on fire.

From their initial investigation, police believe that the field belongs to an ethnic minority group in the area.

They also discovered from photos taken from a probe aircraft that some of the corn fields in the national park were being prepared to be planted with another type of crop, which police believe is cannabis.

tanlogo.jpg

-- Tan Network 2010-11-16

footer_n.gif

They then started giggling uncontrollably when one of the forestry officials slipped in a pile of buffalo shit and later sent Sergeant Sompong of the local police to the nearest 7-11 for 250 Hot Dog Smokey Bites, 50 large bags of Cheese and Onion Lays, 35 toasted ham and cheese sandwiches and 40 packets of Jack and Jill Cookies.

They then started giggling uncontrollably when one of the forestry officials slipped in a pile of buffalo shit and later sent Sergeant Sompong of the local police to the nearest 7-11 for 250 Hot Dog Smokey Bites, 50 large bags of Cheese and Onion Lays, 35 toasted ham and cheese sandwiches and 40 packets of Jack and Jill Cookies.

And 500 boxes of large `skins` !

Maybe thats why so many Thais have been choosing to eat junk food as stated in another topic - Too much weed giving them the munchies.

Love the way that the ethnics have already been tried, found guilty and convicted of this despite it being in a national park. What we the park rangers doing, surely they weren't in collusion with this hedious crime. 2 tons of weed being grown in their back yard and they couldn't sniff it out.

Somewhere between the OP

The authorities were tipped off by residents of the area that there was a 12 rai marijuana plantation

and the thread title

somebody smoked up 2 rai worth of pot.

bongsmiley.gif

Somewhere between the OP

The authorities were tipped off by residents of the area that there was a 12 rai marijuana plantation

and the thread title

bongsmiley.gif

Maybe it was Bill "The Spaceman" Lee

Somewhere between the OP

and the thread title

bongsmiley.gif

Puff Puff Give to the max!

A joint force made up of the police-administrative officers and officials from the Department of Forest

:lol:

From their initial investigation, police believe that the field belongs to an ethnic minority group in the area.

Rastas?

Edited by mca

Now if they would do that in Chiang Mai it would make the smog season tolerable, or at least you wouldn't care anymore. :D

" Hey dude I've just found out I've got irreversible degenerative Emphysema. Bummer. NOT! "

Somewhere between the OP

and the thread title

bongsmiley.gif

Maybe it was Bill "The Spaceman" Lee

A Red Sox great:

bbilllee77.jpg

"I don't smoke that much. Whatever I smoked last night is my favorite. It's like a dog when he wakes up: "Oh, that's my favorite meal!" or "That's my favorite walk!" I'm like that dog—easily pleased. I like pot that you can take one hit, put it down, and go for the whole day and do what you have to do—break a sweat, have two beers, fix a good meal and not even think about it.

See, a true Rastafarian and a Zen Buddhist are the same. I'm trying to blend those two cultures and societies in a matrix that comes together. All I have to do is recall and I'm there: "Oh yeah, remember that pot—the one that left me in the elevator in Cleveland with the door closing on me? Wow, that was good shit!" - Bill Lee

On his pregame habits: "I told [reporters] that I sprinkled marijuana on my organic buckwheat pancakes, and then when I ran my five miles to the ballpark, it made me impervious to the bus fumes. That's when [baseball Commissioner] Bowie Kuhn took me off his Christmas list." - Bill Lee

A joint force made up of the police-administrative officers and officials from the Department of Forest

Any hints for volunteering for the joint force? Many interested applicants besieging Forest Department for info -- no official response to date :)

10 rais (16.000 sq mt) of ganja :o wow!

:lol:......si si...incredibile.....molto bene :whistling: fumare :whistling: :whistling:

ps: what the authorities don't realize is that the price goes way up; and the difference between 12 and 10 rai is that The Commanding Chief probably hired a few guys and sent them first to take care of 2 rai.....still a lot of Ganja :rolleyes:

LaoPo

10 rais (16.000 sq mt) of ganja :o wow!

That is wow!

Convert 16000 square meters to acres = 3.95 acres

404pxacreoverusandassoc.png404pxacreoverusandassoc.png

404pxacreoverusandassoc.png404pxacreoverusandassoc.png

The area of one acre (red) overlaid on an American football field (green) and Association football (soccer) field (blue).

more than two tons of crop being grown in the national park.

What does more than two tons look like?