Prince William to marry girlfriend Kate Middleton

News_Editor

Prince William to marry girlfriend Kate Middleton

2010-11-16 18:53:42 GMT+7 (ICT)

LONDON (BNO NEWS) -- What had been long expected was finally announced on Tuesday, Prince William is set to marry girlfriend Kate Middleton next year.

The news was announced through a statement from Clarence House, the official residence of several royals such as William. "The Prince of Wales is delighted to announce the engagement of Prince William to Miss Catherine Middleton," the statement said.

Clarence House said that the wedding will take place in the spring or summer of 2011 in London, but gave no other information about a possible date or location. "Further details about the wedding day will be announced in due course," the statement added.

The couple met at Scotland's St. Andrew's University in 2001 and began dating two years later, in 2003. They became engaged in October during a private holiday in Kenya.

"Prince William has informed The Queen and other close members of his family," Clarence House said, adding that Prince William had sought the permission of Middleton's father.

Clarence House said that, following the marriage, the couple will live in north Wales, where Prince William will continue to serve with the Royal Air Force.

British Prime Minister David Cameron congratulated the couple on their engagement and wished them all the best.

tvn.png

-- © BNO News All rights reserved 2010-11-16

I could care less, but not without doing myself an injury.

That doesn't make much sense, do you mean - you could not care less?

In order to reduce my level of caring further I would likely require such a degree of physical effort that I would risk a hernia, stroke or other serious injury. A sort of psychological extreme limbo, if you will.

Hope this helps.