Kidnapping In Krabi

likewise

she's out on bail for a considerate amount her SUV has been confiscated and will be for the time to come. Not to forget when the case goes to court she will probably have to do some more jail time.

So no idea what she thought to gain out of this?

Indeed warpspeed, the geezer is still wearing his rose tinted glasses. Oh well if he manages to live here long enough he will find out who the natives can be like.

20 years I've been in Thailand, how about you ?

I've met more lying cheating Farangs in Thailand than any other country I have worked in or lived in, apart from the UK where I come from.

The only people ever to have borrowed money from me and never paid it back have been Farangs, so when you say I am an apologist or inexperienced, I suggest you're the inexperienced one if you think Farangs do no wrong here.

after reading this diatribe nonsense i have to agree, fantasy op nonsense with bank transfers and all that, what a crock of shit. yes people have been diddled but no different to any other country in the world. Save the thrillers for paperback op.

Well,it's the truth think whatever you like. As you might know you can make a transfer through atm which is what she did, withdrawls + transfers to her own account the dumb bitch did.

As from last night they have also arrested one of her accomplices, Follow the news if you are literate enough in THai.

To the op as you have been here 16 years I'm sure you already know life is cheap over here and many ferang have serious accidents that end their life .

I would advise your friend to drop all charges or leave the krabi area asap.

He's not dropping charges not leaving the area. Most would do that that's why these f***s can get away with it.

PErsonally I do not think that they will do anything towards him, this case has been given way too much attention.

• 3 months later...

'Own tour office"....'not a bar girl'................where did the money come from to start the tour office...lost count how many bar girls I know that now work in dive shops or real estate agents because they have been bought by their boyfriends......