Your Thai Wife?

SiamOne

She did not start getting messed up in the head until we moved into a moo baan that had a few other falangs living there with ex bar girl wives. They filled her head with so much bullshit it drove me nuts.

This farang and ex bargirl wife siht is getting really boring now :o

My wife is an ex bargirl and i'm a farang, it means nothing.

:D

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

watch out dave, they'll be telling you to keep your bank cards hidden in your shoe soon & don't go on the balcony. :o

I'm sick of this comparison crap too, why oh why can't anyone just be happy with their partner, why all the justifications & slagging off of other women. Does it really matter where your wife comes from or what her past was, I doubt any of you were angels your whole life & if you wanted a women who does everything for you at home, then good for you for finding one, but that aint what everyone wants so no need to biatch about the women who don't, ok.

watch out dave, they'll be telling you to keep your bank cards hidden in your shoe soon & don't go on the balcony. :D

I'm sick of this comparison crap too, why oh why can't anyone just be happy with their partner, why all the justifications & slagging off of other women. Does it really matter where your wife comes from or what her past was, I doubt any of you were angels your whole life & if you wanted a women who does everything for you at home, then good for you for finding one, but that aint what everyone wants so no need to biatch about the women who don't, ok.

Boys with their toys, Boo. Boys with their toys. :o

What I can't understand is all the guys who live in Thai villages. How on earth did they all meet their wives?

More importantly, why do they want to get married with this type of uneducated girl? Fair enough the guys who can speak Thai, but how many times have I seen a married couple speaking in sign language. Are these guys not embarassed to have been conned by such uneducated girls. How can they travel  in Thailand, don't they know that all other Thais are laughing at them? Especially the ones who marry Isarn girls who are 10 years younger than them.

I met  my wife when travelling in Italy.

Thai people can tell a mile off when a foreigner is with an ex-hooker. That is why us normal couples get such a bad time in Thailand, due to these idiots that get conned by farmers daughters.

Met mine in soi 33. <deleted> you mean uneducated she is an expert at some things :o

speaks better English than most of the other Thai (office) women I know and the stuff you tell about he other villagers laughing is at the least misundersood by you my man. Usually they smile because they are proud one of them has made it.

Maybe you get this idea from your educated wife, well let her go ask her tuition fee back man.....it is a joke the way you think. YOU embarass more foreigners and Thais with your oldfahsioned ideas

We met on the internet. I'd been searching for a wife and decided to find someone Buddhist. So the emails went flying off to se asia with about 30 responses from Thailand.

I would travel to Bkk every 6-8 weeks, spend a couple of weeks and meet 6-8 girls per trip weeding out personalities not to my liking, asking out ones I did like for a round 2 of dating. Finally got it down to 3 girls, any of whom would have been perfect, ultimately choosing the one I could communicate with best. Evidently I made the best choice. We've been married 3 years and she's wonderful and one of the very best people I know.

We met on the internet. I'd been searching for a wife and decided to find someone Buddhist. So the emails went flying off to se asia with about 30 responses from Thailand.

I would travel to Bkk every 6-8 weeks, spend a couple of weeks and meet 6-8 girls per trip weeding out personalities not to my liking, asking out ones I did like for a round 2 of dating. Finally got it down to 3 girls, any of whom would have been perfect, ultimately choosing the one I could communicate with best. Evidently I made the best choice. We've been married 3 years and she's wonderful and one of the very best people I know.

That's one way to do it, congratulations!

Do you live in Thailand?

Hey nakmuay,

being a punter since 16, have you ever tried "real" girls?Having endless girls in Thailand means you´re the biggest pimp on pocket-money ?

But surely your "life-experience" enables you for a future with that lovely 22 y´old with irrelevant past.

The good thing is that you can´t loose your own money at that age, only Mom & Dad´s.

I earn more money in a 15 minute fight than you do in a month. I am no pimp i was just saying out of the 1000000's of gilrs there are, there's penty of good ones

Hey nakmuay,

being a punter since 16, have you ever tried "real" girls?Having endless girls in Thailand means you´re the biggest pimp on pocket-money ?

But surely your "life-experience" enables you for a future with that lovely 22 y´old with irrelevant past.

The good thing is that you can´t loose your own money at that age, only Mom & Dad´s.

I earn more money in a 15 minute fight than you do in a month.

Sounds lucurative - what kind of fighting are you into? Mud wrestling?

Back to the original topic:

I've never met your thai wife ! Honestly !

I've never met any of your wives (and if I have, I'm not admitting it any ways !)

Some of my ex-girlfriends have become other peoples wives, but that doesn't count.

I haven't even met my wife yet ! One day I'll figure out who she is, then hand over everything I own to her (saves the expense of having to go through an engagement, wedding, honeymoon and nasty divorce).

Who likes endless girls anyway? Sometimes their end is their best feature. :o

hahahaha I like that sense of humour!!! you must be English!!?

But why some people here so defensive about bar girls etc. They are just women like any other...maybe their past is more interesting though :D:D

My interest was just a simple thing, where did you meet your wife. Not who she is, or did she just want your money...alll that is more down to the type of woman, not her history. In Thailand, unless you are working here, it is quite difficult to meet a woman who is not in the service industries, except by internet or agency.

Whatever, if you meet a woman you love, you and she are lucky!! :D:D