Your Thai Wife?

SiamOne

What I can't understand is all the guys who live in Thai villages. How on earth did they all meet their wives?

Probably in Thailand

More importantly, why do they want to get married with this type of uneducated girl?
What makes you think that all of these girls are uneducated?
Fair enough the guys who can speak Thai, but how many times have I seen a married couple speaking in sign language.

Where have you seen these couples?

Are these guys not embarassed to have been conned by such uneducated girls.
Because a man lives in a village, it automatically means he has been conned?

No Farang that lives in a city has been conned?

How can they travel in Thailand, don't they know that all other Thais are laughing at them?

How much time have you spent in Thai villages,? You seem to be such an authority! Most rural Thais laugh at the way Farang throw their money away in the tourist spots. You have no knowledge about Thai people at all!

Guess what, most Farang here on TV are laughing at you re your pathetic post :D

Especially the ones who marry Isarn girls who are 10 years younger than them.

I met my wife when travelling in Italy.

So what! You seem to have the impression your wife is better than other Thais because you met her in Italy? What! Isaan ladies are a lower form of life than your wife?
Thai people can tell a mile off when a foreigner is with an ex-hooker. That is why us normal couples get such a bad time in Thailand, due to these idiots that get conned by farmers daughters.

You are a normal couple? far from it with your low opinion of poorer Thai people. Does your wife agree with you?

In what way do you have a bad time in Thailand? If you do it is probably due to your moronic attitude :D

What was your wife before she had the misfortune to meet you? Obviously not a farmer's daughter. Without farmers, Thailand would be in dire straits.

You seem to imply that your wife gets mistaken as an ex-hooker, but you also state that Thais can tell an ex-hooker a mile off.

Sorry you have such a bad time in Thailand, why don't you do the Los a favour and **** off, I'm sure that Thailand will get on quite well without your patronage.

Well said Loong!

His wife is clearly a superior Thai! :D

My wife is an Isaan girl but we met in BKK, she was helping out her friend in a restaurant in Soi 25.

Not a farmer's daughter but her brother is one. :D

Been married 2 years and have a gorgeous 8 month old son.

And yes I am one of those unfathomable chaps who lives in a village..........

......and I love it!!!!! :o:D

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What I can't understand is all the guys who live in Thai villages. How on earth did they all meet their wives?

More importantly, why do they want to get married with this type of uneducated girl? Fair enough the guys who can speak Thai, but how many times have I seen a married couple speaking in sign language. Are these guys not embarassed to have been conned by such uneducated girls. How can they travel  in Thailand, don't they know that all other Thais are laughing at them? Especially the ones who marry Isarn girls who are 10 years younger than them.

I met  my wife when travelling in Italy.

Thai people can tell a mile off when a foreigner is with an ex-hooker. That is why us normal couples get such a bad time in Thailand, due to these idiots that get conned by farmers daughters.

Welcome to the Forum, Saraburioz. Not a great way to make friends but perhaps you can redeem yourself by sharing with us your definition of 'normal couple'. :D

Well it certainly wouldn't include him! :o Perhaps his educated, normal wife could post next time. Thais seem to talk sensibly on here :D

More importantly, why do they want to get married with this type of uneducated girl? Fair enough the guys who can speak Thai, but how many times have I seen a married couple speaking in sign language. Are these guys not embarassed to have been conned by such uneducated girls. How can they travel  in Thailand, don't they know that all other Thais are laughing at them? Especially the ones who marry Isarn girls who are 10 years younger than them.

I met  my wife when travelling in Italy.

Normal couples? :o

You <deleted>

Geeez ! Why dont the two of us just get a room already ?.........7ish good for you ?

Would that make you a normal couple? :D

No one is normal here. :o

Except Saruburioz and his wife, allegedly!

Yeah, and they're the odd balls here.

Which one of them has them, do you think?

Geeez ! Why dont the two of us just get a room already ?.........7ish good for you ?

No one is normal here. :o

The wife. :D

I think he's the one that got conned.

No one is normal here. :D

The wife. :D

I think he's the one that got conned.

:o

normal or not ..I dunno..but last 30 mins ago i just i removed the dead tissue from half head of a dog, we can see skull..

and yesterday i removed 4 balls

normal? :o

Bambi

Why?

last 30 mins ago i just i removed the  dead  tissue  from half  head of  a dog,  we can see skull..

Bambi

Why?

well an old poodle 16 yo ..she has a small wound , after the owner pic her so a clinic (fake vet) he put some cream, and seem it's allergy..that dog is very itchy..she scratch and rub her face at the cage.. all of half face has dead tissue, no blood supply...the tight eye is closed .. so i have to removed all of debris ..make it like open wound, ..do wound dressing (actaully its pretty scary)

watch out bambina, your popularity on here is about to drop :D

heheh ..anybody want some? after read this thread,seem somebody want.. i can do as a volunteer ..no doc-fee i swaer :D

Bambi :D:D

Edited by BambinA

last 30 mins ago i just i removed the  dead  tissue  from half  head of  a dog,  we can see skull..

Bambi

Why?

well an old poodle 16 yo ..she has a small wound , after the owner pic her so a clinic (fake vet) he put some cream, and seem it's allergy..that dog is very itchy..she scratch and rub her face at the cage.. all of half face has dead tissue, no blood supply...the tight eye is closed .. so i have to removed all of debris ..make it like open wound, ..do wound dressing (actaully its pretty scary)

Is the dog still alive? If so, why? Mercy killing I think.

watch out bambina, your popularity on here is about to drop :D

heheh ..anybody want some? after read this thread,seem somebody want.. i can do as a volunteer ..no doc-fee i swaer :D

Bambi :D:D

Is the dog still alive? If so, why? Mercy killing I think

i think she is healthy enough..and hope she will survive..anyhow , in TH as you know we dont do Mercy Killing much .. except in the necessory case.. for this one, I think she is ok,

anyhow :o Moi :D:D

NEXT where you found your wife/GF/Husband/BF/Partner (i'd stop be4 the OP kill me)

Bambi :D

Edited by BambinA

I guess that depends on whats " normal " for you . After all if its normal to you than it must be normal for everyone , right ? :o

Oh by the way , welcome to Thai Visa , plan on staying long ?

A lot of members not posting here, so will save them the truoble :D  :D

Bar  Bar  Bar  Bar  Bar  Bar  Bar  Bar  Bar  Bar  Bar  Bar  Bar  Bar 

I can honestly say. honestly, I have never met anyone, who met his wife, working in a bar, honestly, no seriously, I haven't.  :o