Premiership To Begin!

Shivek

I think Hattrick.org is much more better....my team is called Braveheart Rangers.....

more realistic,,,,

What r u talking about? DO YOU KNOW THAT PREMIERLEAGUE.COM IS THE OFFICAL FANTASY PREMIERLEAGUE WEBSITE FROM BARCLAYCARD PREMIERLEAGUE?!!!? Come Tytus join my leeague! :o

I've created my team - is there a thaivisa league to join???

The league's name is Bhai League and here's the password:

111346-20339

Currently, Lamobus and apdare are in the league. Hope more people come. And by the way Asia Wolfie, thaivsa-football will be both physical and cyber team. :o

I'm in, can never resist a fantasy footie league. Prepare for a strong early push, followed by a gradual drift to mid-table obscurity and eventually avoiding relegation by 1 point in the last game of the season.

:o -*-*-*Go Go Bandito*-*-*-:D

ace

Just checked the league and Last Again, Chang Rover,and Braccoteam were in along with Bandito but who's team is Bandito? For u guys info, Thez Dhaar is my bro and Men in red, men in blue, and 49 cent are my school friends. So it wud be a tough competition is year and maybe Last Again cud win it this time. :o

BoJanglers Stormers, are now ready for kick off. Good luck all (i certainly need it). It's funny how £100m doesn't go as far as it used to do, eh  :o

I havent seen your team in my league. The name of the league is Bhai League and here's the password:

111346-20339

Am i in now Shivek? First time i've done this so not sure (no, it's not an excuse for when i come last :D ).

MrBoJ

Premiership is to begin tomorrow so fantasy premieship players, lets discuss our teams!

I selected Henry up front, with Duff,Lampard in mid field, Terry at the back and just hit auto select for the rest. Every time I selected a team I was about 10m over.

whats ur team's name? i havent seen u in my league.