Premiership To Begin!

Shivek

Premiership is to begin tomorrow so fantasy premieship players, lets discuss our teams!

I selected Henry up front, with Duff,Lampard in mid field, Terry at the back and just hit auto select for the rest. Every time I selected a team I was about 10m over.

whats ur team's name? i havent seen u in my league.

I just clicked on the button in do you want to play fantasy football, and got through to an English web site. I tried the one here, but nothing happened. I thought that was the one you was on about. Is there another one then. And am I too late?

Edited by lampard10

Premiership is to begin tomorrow so fantasy premieship players, lets discuss our teams!

I selected Henry up front, with Duff,Lampard in mid field, Terry at the back and just hit auto select for the rest. Every time I selected a team I was about 10m over.

I just clicked on the button in do you want to play fantasy football, and got through to an English web site. I tried the one here, but nothing happened. I thought that was the one you was on about. Is there another one then. And am I too late?

Just go to this website: http://fantasy.premierleague.com/ and u can create ur own Premierleague team and example Arsenal vs. Man utd match and Henry scores and u have him in ur team then u wud get points. Go to the site to know more! The league's name is Bhai League and here's the password:

111346-20339

Just go to this website: http://fantasy.premierleague.com/ and u can create ur own Premierleague team and example Arsenal vs. Man utd match and Henry scores and u have him in ur team then u wud get points. Go to the site to know more! The league's name is Bhai League and here's the password:

111346-20339

That's what I entered as Lampshades Eleven. Can't see any other links, or even anywhere to put that pass word

Lamps,

Can't see your team in the league yet, you need to select your team then go to join a league, the league name is Bhai and the code is as posted by Shivek.

There are 15 teams entered now, so hurry up and get it sorted before the first game.

Andrew :o

These are the teams currently in the league

Poolcleaners United

Siam Wanderers

ArSeNaL HeRoEs

ThEz DhAAr!!!

mEn iN bLuE

mEn iN rEd

49 cent

Convict Express II

Last Again

Lampshades eleven

Chang Rovers

Bandito Niall

braccoteam

ThaiVisa.com F.C

Bojanglers Stormers

KopThat05

Good luck all (yeah right) :o Come on Bojanglers Stormers

• 2 weeks later...

I don't believe it. WHY oh WHY do i never read the rules :D So I slashed 7 players yesterday and brought in 7 more. Didn't know i got deducted 4 points for each transfer :o I'm back to square <deleted> one again. Still, it's a learning process, it'll make me stronger for next year. Not that i've given this season up just yet :D