Fantasy Premier League

stats

Note: Please use this section to post your Fantasy league discussion do not post in other forum and do not create a new topic for the Fantasy league...

League : BhAi LeAgUe!!!

TV Members Fantasy Teams

1)ThaiVisa.com F.C (Tytus)

2)Poolcleaners United

3)Siam Wanderers

4)Marmite's Maulers

5)Waslington Rovers

6)ArSeNaL HeRoEs... (Shivek)

7)ThEz DhAAr!!!

8)mEn iN bLuE

9)mEn iN rEd Redd

10)49 cent puvaphon

11)Convict Express II

12)Last Again

13)Lampshades eleven

14)Chang Rovers

15)Bandito

16)braccoteam

17)Bojanglers Stormers

18)KopThat05

Latest Standing From Gameweek1

BhAi LeAgUe!!!

1 KopThat05 48

2 Siam Wanderers 43

3 Bandito 42 42

4 ThEz DhAAr!!! 38

5 braccoteam 34

6 Poolcleaners 31

7 ThaiVisa.com F.C 29

8 49 cent 28

9 Chang Rovers 22 22

10 ArSeNaL HeRoEs... 21

10 Last Again 21 21

12 Waslington Rovers 20

12 mEn iN bLuE 20

14 Lampshades eleven 16

15 Convict Express II 15

16 Marmite's Maulers Marmite 13

17 Bojanglers Stormers 9

18 mEn iN rEd Redd 6

Edited by tytus

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine is Thaivisa.com Fc...And my captain is Rio Ferdinand....We will rock all of you on.... :D

Your captain is a defender??? :o I think with that captain you are only gonna rock urself not the points. :D Dont forget, captain gets double points so if he scores and he gets 8 points then by making him captain u will get 16 points and that makes a striker a better captain. :D

Edited by Shivek

To me Quality of a leadership is the main factor i choose Ferdinand...Not because of his a defender or striker...its because of his experience and leadership capability... :o

If u look at quality and leadership factor instead of goalscoring factor then u can never make a succesfull Fantasy team. But whats the formation u r using? Any other players in your team?

OK, for those new to Fantasy Premier League:

Goalscoring points:

Goalkeeper-7

Defender-6

Midfielder-5

Striker-4

Performance points:

Goalkeeper- If played 90 minutes and didnt concede goal then 6 (the more saves he does the more points he get). If he does concede 1 goal then 2 point the more goals he concede the lesser points he get. If played less than 60 mins then he gets 1 point even if he didnt or did concede a goal.

Defender-If he plays for 90 mins and doesnt concede a goal then gets 6. If he played less than 60 mins then he gets 1 point even if he didnt or did concede a goal. (Goalscoring points are not included)

Midfielder-if he plays for 90 mins and doesnt concede a goal then he gets 4 points. If he plays less than 60 mins and then he gets 1 point even if he didnt or did concede a goal.(Goalscoring points are not included)

Striker- If he plays for 90 mins and even if he concedes or doesnt concede a goal he gets 2 points. If he plays less than 60 mins then he would get 1 point.(Goalscoring points are not included)

-If the player plays very well throughout the game then he gets 3 points extra as a bonus.

Assist points:

Assist means passing the ball to another player and that player scoring. For example if Henry passes to Pires and Pires goes and scores then Henry would get points for assist.

All position players would get 3 points for a single assist.

FAQs

How to check whether the player is injured?

There would be a red blip on the info of that player who is injured.

Where can i get advice for buying players?

Before u login there is a part written Pundit who is the person who gives advices to people about transferring and buying.

Can i buy/transfer a player?

Yes but each transfer would cost you 4 points.

Can i join or create leagues?

Yes u can join and create leagues but to join private leagues u need to know that league's password. You can also remove your team from leagues.

im using 4-4-2 the an ideal formation...And yes my strikers are Henry and Diouf,Cristiano Ronaldo will thunder past evry defence...And Makelele will stops all runs... LOL

Dont forget that Bolton bought Borgetti so Diouf will play at midfield. I'm using 3-4-3. My strikers are Henry, Bellamy, and Andrew Cole. Midfielders are Robert, Garcia, Pires, and Gamst Pederson. Defenders are: Edman, Matteo, and i cant remember. Goalkeeper is Peter Cech. Good luck to all! Man Utd and Everton about to begin. :o

Phew, i was only at 9 points yesterday morning but fortunately my guys who played yesterday brought me upto 33 points. Can't understand why i had Martyn in Goal (especially as they where playing Man U) I put him on the bench and James in goal on friday but the changes didn't register :o

After watching the Wigan v Chelsea game, I think I may be selling some of my Chelsea players. Unless they improve I think they will be conceding more goals than last year.

And for the next game I may have to subsitute my captain Cech for Robinson.

I am sure Arsenal will score aainst Chelsea

After watching the Wigan v Chelsea game, I think I may be selling some of my Chelsea players. Unless they improve I think they will be conceding more goals than last year.

And for the next game I may have to subsitute my captain Cech for Robinson.

I am sure Arsenal will score aainst Chelsea

No need to panic just yet apdare, it's early days. I'm a Man City fan though, so i'm used to having to look on the bright side. Well, it's either that or i'd have attempted suicide at least 10 times a season :o

I'm 10th and brother's 9th but i hope i will get better next week and yeah Bojangler Stormers, if u buy players like that what do ye expect? :o And Andrew ur great, definately not last! :D

It is only week 1 Shivek my friend. :D There is plenty of time for a clear out, if they don't improve.................... and it looks like that's what i'll have to do. :D

It's the first time i've done this fantasy league. What are the rules on transfers? Can you believe it, week one and i'm looking to have a clear out  :o

Read the first page, i've written all rules on everything about Fantasy Premier League. Good luck i have done some transfers today and hope my team comes the third this week. :D

Another bad gameweek for me. :D I sold Gamst Pedersen and bought Reyna who did no sh*t for me while Gamst Pederson scored a goal and did an assist. :o Last Again has dropped and from 5th he is heading towards the last as usual. :D I'm 11th and Bojangler Stormers is not the last anymore. But i can come up if my 3 players do well. I hope Arsenal wins Chelsea today.