Fantasy Premier League

stats

"Hey Pooly, what time is it?"

"It's time to gloat!!..........waaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!" :D

Of course, ...........I love me! :o

Edited By Tytus

Moderator Note: Please do not cut and pasted the LEague table from the actuall site...As it contains the players real names:(FOr privacy reason) I have edited the thread.....Only Post the teams names and table manually

Edited by tytus

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After a "Highly Pathetic" start to the season, Bojanglers Stormers have seen the first sackings of the season in the Bhai League. Their ruthless manager has sacked 7, yes 7, of his under performing players. In a press conference the manager said "The fans deserve better" but "I wish the players the best of luck and hope that they are not claiming Social Benefits, for too long" :o

I can't seem to log in today, server busy. But i think i did alright last night and the night before. I need to, as i didn't know sacking 7 of my players would cost me 28 points. Yeah, i know, i should read the rules but as this is my first time of doing fantasy league I'm calling this my "Re-building" season :o

Edited By Tytus

Moderator Note: Please do not cut and pasted the LEague table from the actuall site...As it contains the players real names:(FOr privacy reason) I have edited the thread.....Only Post the teams names and table manually

Hey Poolcleaner, it was just matter of a day. From 1st you dropped to 10th and now you are behind me. :D I dont think its time to gloat but its time to sack some useless players. :D

Edited by Shivek

Hey Poolcleaner, it was just matter of a day. From 1st you dropped to 10th and now you are behind me. :D I dont think its time to gloat but its time to sack some useless players. :D

Yes my lot decided that being top after 2 weeks was good enough and we've retired on top!

I knew full well it would happen I played a very big gamble midweek as I've got 3 United, 2 Liverpool and 1 Everton players who didn't participate and I paid dearly.

I didn't make any transfers :D

mai pen rai :D

I still love me! :D

I am p1ssed off. I dropped Lampard for Sats game last week, and it seems that he was dropped for Wednesdays game. I put Cech in this week and ended up with WBA's goalie. If their no justice. I didn't know the midweek games were match day three and this weekends four.

I hate <deleted> injuries. How come if I wait for that 1 week niggling injury to clear it takes them 8 weeks? How come they come along in 3s? Especially just after you have done the free transfer of the week?

B****rd Downing for getting injured. And you Terry! And you King!

Oh well, still 2nd :o

Edited by tytus

These are the current standings, with total points

1 49 cent 196

2 Mango City 191

3 radford's 15 189

4 braccoteam 188

5 ThaiVisa.com F.C 187

6 ThEz DhAAr!!! 187

7 Siam Wanderers 180

8 Convict Express II 180

9 ArSeNaL HeRoEs... 178