Furniture

westie

Hi.

I am looking for some information on companys who manufacture leather suites, also looking for Dining table and chairs. Table fairly plain oval to seat 6 people and six chairs. Wuold prefer to look on the internet if they have a webb site.

Regards

Westie

Hi.

I am looking for some information on companys who manufacture leather suites, also looking for Dining table and chairs. Table fairly plain oval to seat 6 people and six chairs. Wuold prefer to look on the internet if they have a webb site.

Regards

Westie

these guys have a website, albeit only a taster of furniture on it, but they do product sourcing as well, mainly for international export but also do retail i believe, maybe they have contacts that are worth a go

inter export services

Hi.

Regards

Westie

these guys have a website, albeit only a taster of furniture on it, but they do product sourcing as well, mainly for international export but also do retail i believe, maybe they have contacts that are worth a go

inter export services

Thanks Lobin.

I have sent them an email.

Regards

Westie