BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
Humphrey Bear

Interhash 2006

Do any Chiang Mai members have any involvement with this?

If so, I would like some registration forms - cannot access Adobe .pdf downloads with my spam-blocking software.

PM me for a postal address in Thailand / Singapore.

Check out Noriega's on silom Soi 4, the official Hash bar in Banger's, you'll find some info there me thinks

Yes, I know the web-site, along with others.

Trouble is, for some reason I cannot download Adobe *.pdf files from the web. They're OK on e-mails, so on, just that they are turned off on all web-sites by my software. Same happens to Siam Commercial Bank, Enbassy forms and so on.

So I need to find hard copies.

Yes, I know the web-site, along with others.

Trouble is, for some reason I cannot download Adobe *.pdf files from the web. They're OK on e-mails, so on, just that they are turned off on all web-sites by my software. Same happens to Siam Commercial Bank, Enbassy forms and so on.

So I need to find hard copies.

just send them an e-mail: registrationatchiangmai2006.com they should be able to forward all forms to you one way or the other

Edited by chuchok

nothing to do witht he cannabis cup then?

Do any Chiang Mai members have any involvement with this?

If so, I would like some registration forms - cannot access Adobe .pdf downloads with my spam-blocking software.

PM me for a postal address in Thailand / Singapore.

Humphrey Bear, I've converted the two seperate forms over to a JPEG file. Let me know where you want me to send them.

ON ON

Is there free beer to go with the 250-baht non-members fee at the normal, weekly mixed Saturday Hash in CM?

I think the fee is 200 baht. This includes all the beer your likely to drink.

Pick up at the "Fish and Chip Shop" on Ratchawiti Road opposite the Irish Pub. Saturdays 15:30 hrs.

Jackr,

Check out the Saturday Bangkok Post and you will find a section devoted to Hash House Harriers in Thailand. Look further and you will see that in Chiang Mai there are two mixed Hashes running every Saturday. You can judge for yourself which one you want to join up with.

On On

Edited by Sojourner

Yeah, thanks Sojourner, I checked out the website. Didn't realise there were 5 of them :o