Interhash 2006

Humphrey Bear

Yes, I know the web-site, along with others.

Trouble is, for some reason I cannot download Adobe *.pdf files from the web. They're OK on e-mails, so on, just that they are turned off on all web-sites by my software. Same happens to Siam Commercial Bank, Enbassy forms and so on.

So I need to find hard copies.

Yes, I know the web-site, along with others.

Trouble is, for some reason I cannot download Adobe *.pdf files from the web. They're OK on e-mails, so on, just that they are turned off on all web-sites by my software. Same happens to Siam Commercial Bank, Enbassy forms and so on.

So I need to find hard copies.

just send them an e-mail: registrationatchiangmai2006.com they should be able to forward all forms to you one way or the other

Edited by chuchok

Do any Chiang Mai members have any involvement with this?

If so, I would like some registration forms - cannot access Adobe .pdf downloads with my spam-blocking software.

PM me for a postal address in Thailand / Singapore.

Humphrey Bear, I've converted the two seperate forms over to a JPEG file. Let me know where you want me to send them.

ON ON

• 4 weeks later...

Jackr,

Check out the Saturday Bangkok Post and you will find a section devoted to Hash House Harriers in Thailand. Look further and you will see that in Chiang Mai there are two mixed Hashes running every Saturday. You can judge for yourself which one you want to join up with.

On On

Edited by Sojourner

Yeah, thanks Sojourner, I checked out the website. Didn't realise there were 5 of them :o

Hi Jackr,

We do our best to put a dent in the local beer supply. The next twelve months leading up to Interhash 2006 will be interesting. Most of the Interhash runs will be set by kennels from out of town so we expect to see a number of their members showing up to recce and hare their specified run sites prior to October '06. Lots of variety lends itself to more fun for everyone. Hope to see you at ours someday.

On On,

Sojourner

CSH3

Edited by Sojourner

I think the fee is 200 baht. This includes all the beer your likely to drink.

Pick up at the "Fish and Chip Shop" on Ratchawiti Road opposite the Irish Pub. Saturdays 15:30 hrs.

200 baht for all the beer you're likely to drink??? That sounds like a pretty good deal. :o why so cheap?

Maybe it's 250 Baht, I can't recall as I haven't been for a while. Sojourner is right, there are two Hashes on Saturday. I've been to them both.

Edited by lamphun

Pick up at the "Fish and Chip Shop" on Ratchawiti Road opposite the Irish Pub. Saturdays 15:30 hrs.

200 baht for all the beer you're likely to drink??? That sounds like a pretty good deal. :o why so cheap?

If you're running you're not likely going to drink more than a handful of cans (circle one hour?) and the likes of a tin of Chang is peanuts :D

If you're running you're not likely going to drink more than a handful of cans (circle one hour?) and the likes of a tin of Chang is peanuts :D

Oh I can drink a lot of beer, a lot of beer........I can run too. Shame about the Chang tho, makes you crazy. Why would people pay 250 baht to drink Chang?