Newcastle Sack Boss

Deserted

What the hell do they expect? They are currently in 11th position. I would say they would have bitten your hand off for that at this stage before the season.

I wonder have they someone already lined up like say Martin O'Neill. :huh:

Peter Beardsley placed in temporary charger with Steve Stone.

Just watching Andy Gray. He feels Newcastle were only waiting for an opportunity to get rid of Chris Hughton and the recent poor run gave them that chance. :huh:

Bobby Robson RIP got them to 3 top 5 finishes and then was sacked.

Disgusting treatment of their managers.

Shame! its a bloody disgrace.

Now i know that club is run by idiots.

it was run by idiots when they appointed keegan (again), dennis wise, alan shearer and joe <deleted> kinnear. not much changed then.

Read that Martin Jol quit his job at Ajax.

Coincidence?

can't be can it?

it was run by idiots when they appointed keegan (again), dennis wise, alan shearer and joe <deleted> kinnear. not much changed then.

Coincidence?

can't be can it?

Its no secret he would like to return to the premier league but i'd like to credit him with brains not to work for a knob like Ashley.

Coincidence?

can't be can it?

Its no secret he would like to return to the premier league but i'd like to credit him with brains not to work for a knob like Ashley.

people will put up with a lot for a 400% pay rise.

Disgraceful.

That prat Mike Ashley deserves what he gets.

Relegation fodder now.....with a Carroll vid aplenty in January......a backward step yet again for the Geordies.

Have to feel sorry for the fans....yet again....

It wouldn't surprise me if we went in for him Smokes,say 20m plus a player, what do you think ?

Disgraceful.

That prat Mike Ashley deserves what he gets.

Relegation fodder now.....with a Carroll vid aplenty in January......a backward step yet again for the Geordies.

Have to feel sorry for the fans....yet again....

It wouldn't surprise me if we went in for him Smokes,say 20m plus a player, what do you think ?

From the little I've seen of him he looks sharp...has great positional sense....beats the defender in the air and takes his chances more often than not. On that basis bearing in mind his age a fine proposal. Only worry is a big salary and maybe dazzled by the big city lights....keep him well away from Giovani Dos Funky Buddha.

Love to see him at the Lane...with Crouchie moving north.....:)

this is a stunningly bad move by the barcodes. if we don't win there at the weekend now i will be new levels of livid.

I actuall thoguht that Ashley couldn't do anythign more to amaze me, but......................................:D

Might stick a few quid on them to go down tomorrow.....let's see what odds I get....:whistling:

6/1

From 6/1 to 4/1 in two days without a ball being kicked!

I'd say it'd be shorter after their next 4 Games..

Saturday, 11 December 2010Barclays Premier LeagueNewcastle v Liverpool, 17:30 Saturday, 18 December 2010Barclays Premier LeagueBirmingham v Newcastle, 15:00 Sunday, 26 December 2010Barclays Premier LeagueNewcastle v Man City, 15:00 Tuesday, 28 December 2010Barclays Premier LeagueTottenham v Newcastle, 15:00

Might stick a few quid on them to go down tomorrow.....let's see what odds I get....:whistling:

6/1

From 6/1 to 4/1 in two days without a ball being kicked!

I'd say it'd be shorter after their next 4 Games..

Saturday, 11 December 2010Barclays Premier LeagueNewcastle v Liverpool, 17:30 Saturday, 18 December 2010Barclays Premier LeagueBirmingham v Newcastle, 15:00 Sunday, 26 December 2010Barclays Premier LeagueNewcastle v Man City, 15:00 Tuesday, 28 December 2010Barclays Premier LeagueTottenham v Newcastle, 15:00

I'm havin' a pony on that......a carthorse if ever there was one! :lol: