Party Shop Franchises For Sale

post-93317-0-36316200-1291974034_thumb.j

The Party Shop can set you up with a fully stocked Licenced "The Party Shop" branded shop for 2 million baht.

Everybody has a Birthday and parties and is the perfect way to have fun whilst running your own business.

This includes the following:

1. LICENSE COST

· THB2 Million

2. LICENSED NAME

· The Party Shop XXXXXX

3. LICENSED AREA

· The area defined as XXXXXXXX

4. LICENSE TERM

· On-going provided the conditions we agree to and outline in the License Agreement are adhered too.

5. START UP STOCK

· The initial supply of THB 1 million in stock at retail value

· Start up stock package will include many of the items that sell well, including but not limited to Tableware, Decorations, Games, Balloons, Helium and costumes.

· You will also be invited to have input into the Initial stock that will be supplied.

6. POS SYSTEM

· The supply of 1 x Desk Top PC with cash drawer, scanner, receipt printer and Licensed POS software.

· Licensed copy of Windows operating system.

7. WEBSITE

· Dedicated XXX page(s) added to the existing The Party Shop website to showcase your store, promote store and Area XXX events and your own email address for example [email protected].

· All inquiries and sales inquiries originating from Area XXX via The Party Shop website will be redirected in a timely manner for follow-up to by The Party Shop Area XXX.

8. BUSINESS CARDS

· First set of 1000 business cards for 1 person or 1 entity

9. ARTWORK & BROMIDES

· Templates for signage and flyers

10. INTERNAL MANUALS

· Supply of our own Operations & Procedures Manual to assist in the various processes related to ordering and re-ordering stock, process for making sales, process for making bookings, process for accounting etc

11. TRAINING

· Initial on-site staff training as deemed appropriate by us.

12. UNIFORMS

· 1 Set of Branded polos for 2 x Staff

13. ASSISTANCE, ADVICE & SUPPORT

· We will provide advice and assistance relating to the layout and design of the shop.

·Assistance and advice for sourcing local talent and managing them for use in party and event bookings

· On-going support and advice

Not included

1. Travel and accommodation related costs for additional support etc, if required.

2. Signage manufacture and Installation

·We will advise as to what type would best suit and supply the artwork in ready files.

3. Fixtures and Fittings

· We will advise what you will require i.e. counter, stock racks, shelves, mannequins and the costs per unit you should expect to pay.

4. Company Formation and Legal

· We will advise what type of business license is best suited for your business but it is up to you to seek further advice from your own lawyers for this.

5. Building and Location

· We can advise what type of building is best suited for your business but this will be up to you.

i want to buy a franchise,please be make sure i get ALL stock for money,that includes ALL costumes.

You are to give me a very large area,no one else is to be at least 100km in my radius,do you understand?

Are you able to supply me with things you dont sell or in the contract we can only sell what you want me to sell.,because i noticed your range of goods is not good.

Go to other party websites and look at their range compared to yours.

Do you understand that if i was to buy a franchise you must do what i tell you to do.

Edited by actiondell4