Backsaver Beds In Makro

Will27

Indeed, the general rule of mattresses is that you get what you pay for.

Bargains are few and far between.

Sorry, but I must tell you that, in my experience, is that you rarely get what you pay for in mattresses :)

Over my years here, I have spent close to 100,000 baht trying to find a good soft mattress... I never found anything that was any good, no matter the price (5, 000 to 25, 000 baht).

The best I have found so far is

http://static.thaivisa.com/promotions/banners/latexinnovations/latexinnovations-mini.gif

Thai Visa sponsor

Indeed, the general rule of mattresses is that you get what you pay for.

Bargains are few and far between.

Sorry, but I must tell you that, in my experience, is that you rarely get what you pay for in mattresses :)

Over my years here, I have spent close to 100,000 baht trying to find a good soft mattress... I never found anything that was any good, no matter the price (5, 000 to 25, 000 baht).

Therein lies your problem. If you had simply spent closer to 100,000 on your bed to begin with, instead of buying a handful of cheap ones, you would have been enjoying a wonderful night’s sleep all these years. ;)

Sorry, your mattress website doesn't seem to work so we'll have to take your word for it that you're right and I'm wrong.

Have you met sunholidaysun1?

I never said anyone was right or wrong..

Just saying my experience was different than yours :)

I have just bought a new Mattress from the shop just down from American standard. I looked in all the bed shops in the area and bought one at a knock down price of 7500 bht , reduced by alot , but then again with my charm it was no suprise I got it for the price I paid. Everywhere else it was being sold for between 12-14,000 . it is also a sprung mattress with a 12 year manufacturers warranty .