Bangkok : Dating A Nice Lady ?

expat2000

To expats in Bangkok :

Been in Thailand some years now, but a "newbie" here in Bangkok, so :

How to meet / get a date with a nice lady in Bangkok ? Any advice ? :D

They all seems "soo busy" :D:o

Do you hand out your business card, with your Tel number ?

Do you start talking with them on BTS/MRTA ?

Do you start talking accidentally in the Shopping Malls ?

Do you use Internet and Personal adds there ?

What else ? How did you meet your gf ?

Good advice appreciated :D but "how to meet a Bar girl" not needed :D

"I think the general consensus is, pull yer head outa ya ass :D "

:o

Well, I ask a normal question just to get more knowledge from other people ( I ask question,listen and learn, rather than bully people on the net).

:D

that irritated someone here, but never mind - I still wait for some informative replies ( and my head is stil on top of my body, where the sun always shine ) :D

"I think the general consensus is, pull yer head outa ya ass  :D  "

Well, I ask a normal question just to get more knowledge from other people ( I ask question,listen and learn, rather than bully people on the net).

that irritated someone here, but never mind - I still wait for some informative replies ( and my head is stil on top of my body, where the sun always shine )  :D

TRY MATCH.COM THEY HAVE AN INTERNATIONAL PAGE AND LOTS OF WOMEN ARE ON THERE . SEARCH IN THAILAND . I DO EVERYDAY :o

Do you start talking accidentally in the Shopping Malls  ? 

What else ?      How did you meet your gf  ?

Good  advice appreciated    :D    but "how to meet a Bar girl"  not needed  :o

Ok, seriously.

1) No, one guy did this once to my girlfriend on the ferry between mainland and koh samui - when I found out I spent the next ten minutes running over the ferry tracking him down. He later apologised to her after I spoke with him.

The rest is a bit naive..I suggest you join a social outfit such as book club or sports club. Or, get invited to gatherings my other expat farangs you meet in the pubs. It's no different to your own country, how do people meet one another there?

But definitely dont hand out business cards for dates. I could have thrown that guy off the ferry.

got some from farangs , yes

got some from farangs , yes...but some guy need to improve the conversation ....many time , farangs ask me...hey have we met us be for? i think i met you at The Emporium last week...... seem not smart hah ,..try again ditto

Read above ..lol somebody need to improve the smart conversation when meet girl,I always meet the same conversation

helpful hah? :D

How did you meet your gf ?

i would tell you oneday if i wanted to change my preference to be a Lesbo :D ...how is next life?

Bambi :o

Ok, seriously.

1) No, one guy did this once to my girlfriend on the ferry between mainland and koh samui - when I found out I spent the next ten minutes running over the ferry tracking him down. He later apologised to her after I spoke with him.

The rest is a bit naive..I suggest you join a social outfit such as book club or sports club. Or, get invited to gatherings my other expat farangs you meet in the pubs. It's no different to your own country, how do people meet one another there?

But definitely dont hand out business cards for dates. I could have thrown that guy off the ferry.

If a guy smiles or tries to chat up a lady I'm with, obviously I have to admit he's got great taste, so how could I complain? :D :D Having said that, I'm not the sort to approach a lady whom I know is spoken for.

Anyways OP, you probably meet "a nice lady" everyday but are you aware of it when it happens? Bkk, Uk, USA, USSR, mais pen rais :o

Edited by baht&sold

To  expats  in  Bangkok  :

Been in Thailand some years now, but a "newbie"  here in Bangkok, so :

How to meet / get a date with a nice lady in Bangkok ?  Any advice ?    :D

They all seems  "soo  busy"  :D  :o

Good  advice appreciated    :D    but "how to meet a Bar girl"  not needed  :D

Stop looking for a girlfriend, and start making some Thai friends. That makes you look less desperate, and proves to the women that you have some qualities. A single guy trying to chat up complete strangers will probably scare of the nice ones.

If you are after sex, you'd better show some commitment - otherwise head for the bars. Or both :D

Stop looking for a girlfriend, and start making some Thai friends. That makes you look less desperate, and proves to the women that you have some qualities. A single guy trying to chat up complete strangers will probably scare of the nice ones.

If you are after sex, you'd better show some commitment - otherwise head for the bars. Or both :D

WS - disagree with you. Quite easily chat up a lady and you wont scare her away. Its all about expectations like any other woman.

Hey guy Go ahead at www.thailandfriends.com and sing up before then introduce your self on journal :D ... after chat on chat room and flirting wiht many girt there :D heheheh. Can you see her profile and if you interested in her PM to her Finally the time for communication :D The last u willl date wiht her :D ..

hehehe i am this member site but i deleted my profile :o sure i have new profile but I dont looki for bf there other friendship and partical my english :D

Impossible_me

go to the Thai visa.com party ... bound to meet the right sorts there!!

Hey guy Go ahead at www.thailandfriends.com and sing up before then introduce your self on journal  :D ... after chat on chat room and flirting wiht many girt there  :D heheheh. Can you see her profile and if you interested in her PM to her Finally the time for communication  :D The last u willl date wiht her  :D ..

hehehe i am this member site but i deleted my profile  :o sure i have new profile but I dont looki for bf there other friendship and partical my english :D

Impossible_me

I was a member there as well but not now because I got banned from the ######ing Modurator named Loburt hahahaha :D I am not mad but what did I do worng? I just spoke out my mind when I see who's ugly, I say they're ugly, I see who's fat, I say they are fat hahahaha

Impossible_me, do you think all are nice / good girls there? well, ok, some are good but most of them are bitch and hookers :D whore, prostitute or whatever you call.

Anyways, it's none of my business, lets get back to the ranch :D

Stop looking for a girlfriend, and start making some Thai friends.  That makes you look less desperate, and proves to the women that you have some qualities.  A single guy trying to chat up complete strangers will probably scare of the nice ones.

Yep, most of my "nice" girl friends are suspicious of strangers and will walk away from any guys that try to approach them and chat them up.

However, if you are a friend of a friend, and prove yourself to be a pretty decent guy, chances are one of the ladies could be interested :o

No way man!!! Do not do that, you will appear to be an ######. this happened to my gal once and the guy who gave it to her obviously assumed he'd get the same response that some cheap BG would give him. When she didn't he grabbed her arm and said loudly "Can you hear what I'm saying?" Lucky I didn't see the whole thing.

Another difficult one. Try starting a conversation from scratch on the BTS and watch the girls face as she recoils in horror at having to possibly converse in english.

You may get the chance, thats up to yourself.

They are very useful for brief encounters with decent girls, not BGs, you can tell them a mile away.

What else ? How did you meet your gf ?

NEVER make jokes that you would make with BGs with normal girls. They don't get it. Never repeat stupid Thai phrases that farangs are guilty of when they can't speak Thai, and I mean NEVER. Act casual and NOT desperate, I've seen so many of you farang guys lose yourself because you're sooo excited at being out with a "normal" girl.

Do not kiss her or try to touch her in public on the first date, act like you are two friends and have a laugh. Don't be too serious. As Hitch says, she is already out with you. And she will be again. good luck.

Would you please like to enlighten us with your perception of a "nice lady"?

I'm honestly amazed people actually ask questions like this. Do they expect us to reply with the address to some secret location where "good" and "nice" girls are stored and preserved for our appreciation?

Go for women who are actually realistic (by that I mean in your league), you may be disillusioned because you think bar girls find you attractive. "Normal", "nice", "good" Thai women may not.

Oh, and please stop asking rediculous question on here and put some effort into finding one of these women you seek

btw, good luck, I'm guessing you'll need it

DJ Pat - indeed good advice. I chatted up my gf in a restaurant. That being said took me a few dates w/chaperones (sisters) to finally break the ice. and get her out alone. The rest is history. :o

I think many get sucked into the BG world of "Instant sex" and can't get out of that routine.

Have patience and enjoy the ride. Being romantic is waving goodbye after a date and she goes back to hers and you go back to yours, whats the rush? Nobodies going anywhere are they?

If she brings her friends, have a laugh with them too, and ask them a lot about themselves, you'll be surprised at how gung-ho Thai men can be about dating.

I think many get sucked into the BG world of "Instant sex" and can't get out of that routine.

aye, if people are only passing through bangkok, pattaya or wherever and its just a case of gettin their end away the fair play to em, I know what i'd rather do..

Girls who havnt had more pricks than a 2nd hand dart board will take a little gettin into bed, but its usually worth it and most of the time beats a pissed up shag with some tramp for a bar :o