Gayometer How Gay Are You?

Guest endure

It asks you who you sleep with before you start so your 36% is not 36% gay it's 36% gay for a straight man if you see what I mean.

Guest endure

After it asks you what sex you are it then asks you whether you sleep with - men, women or both so it knows whether you're gay or straight. The test is to tell you how much 'gayness' you have taking into consideration your sexuality.

After it asks you what sex you are it then asks you whether you sleep with - men, women or both so it knows whether you're gay or straight. The test is to tell you how much 'gayness' you have taking into consideration your sexuality.

so if you take it as a gay man it tells you how straight you are

is that right? :o

Guest endure

Well I'm a gay man and it told me I was only 43% gay so I'm as confused as you are :o

Edited by endure

So...who is more gay then :o a straight guy with a 46% gay score or a gay guy 23% straight score then? :D

Bull

ACK!!!!!!!!

Says I am "Walking talking red bloodied hetro guy. Just way too straight for these modern times"

That must mean I am AIDS free :D

This world is not gay maybe happy at times but gay is for the stupid, genetically inferior and those who got sucked in. :o

ACK!!!!!!!!

Says I am "Walking talking red bloodied hetro guy. Just way too straight for these modern times"

Your opinions are certainly medieval.

So do you have a flag?

This ground is MINE :o

TS medivel or not the truth hurts like heck!