Gayometer How Gay Are You?

40% rather surprisingly low, every one i meet thinks i'm gay. Even my girlfroend thought i was, and the last one too.... (even my mother thought i was gay!!!!!!!).

But now i have the proff

I'M STRAUGHT OK

:D

yah yah .. i got yah.. you can proof you are tipsy straight boy who just take too much Chang

Bambi :o

40% rather surprisingly low, every one i meet thinks i'm gay. Even my girlfroend thought i was, and the last one too.... (even my mother thought i was gay!!!!!!!).

But now i have the proff

I'M STRAUGHT OK

:D

yah yah .. i got yah.. you can proof you are tipsy straight boy who just take too much Chang

Bambi :o

Every time I get a shot... I realize you really are a Cheeky Member.

PM on the way,,, :D

post-17667-1124470663.gif

Guest endure

ACK!!!!!!!!

Says I am "Walking talking red bloodied hetro guy. Just way too straight for these modern times"

Your opinions are certainly medieval.

So do you have a flag?

This ground is MINE :o

TS medivel or not the truth hurts like heck!

I'd lay off the Chang if I were you.

Jai Dee is 26% gay, and has to loosen up because (apparently) women like a man with some softer edges to grab onto...  :D

I thought my edges were soft enough already...  :D

Isn't Jai Dee supposed to mean "adonis" in your english-thai book JD? :o

Me? I got 23% gay for a str8 guy and got the same message as you.

Well I'm a gay man and it told me I was only 43% gay so I'm as confused as you are  :o

Maybe you are not a sufficiently practising homosexual.

I got 13%, but I don't know whether that means that I am in touch with my feminine side or the testers were a bit dubious about me trimming my pubic hair into the shapes of exotic birds.

Daft thing is, although I've never had any doubts whatsoever about my heterosexuality, having an X chromosome surely means that I have a feminine side. Is 13% good or bad? Should I be revising for a re-test? Do I eat more meat and buy some strange DVDs in Patong, or borrow g/f's underwear (again)?

I was ok before this test, but it's caused me angst and I must seek therapy. (Where do I sue?)

:o Nam is 53% gay on one test where I told the truth as much as I could - there weren't my answers listed half the time.

When I took the test undercover :D as a man, there were different questions (as you'd expect) Nam is now 26% gay, too straight - tells me to loosen up!

Just shows to go ya that I was born into the correct body!