1 Year Renewal

THANKS TO ALL WHO ANSWER.MY QUESTION MY ONE YEAR RETIREMENT VISA IS DUE FOR RENEWAL ON THE 1st SEPTEMBER,MY PROBLEM IS THAT 1.I DO NOT HAVE 800.000 IN THE BANK

2.MY PENSION DOCUMENTS HAVE NOT ARRIVED FROM UK, AS THE PERSON WHO HAS ALL MY PAPER WORK HAS BEEN DELAYED IN RETURNING.SO I WONT HAVE UNTIL AFTER SEPT 1st

3.I AM NOW UNABLE TO GET MY LETTER FROM BRITISH EMBASSY

4WHEN I DO GET PAPER WORK MY PENSIONS ARE WELL ABOVE THE REQUIREMENTS.IS THERE ANY SOLUTION TO THIS PROBLEM.THANKS RON

There is an easy solution to your problem. Ask your friend to send your paperwork through registered post, or DHL / UPS for a faster and more secure service. Your correspondence should be with you before the week is out and well before your trip to Immigration. :o

There is an easy solution to your problem. Ask your friend to send your paperwork through registered post, or DHL / UPS for a faster and more secure service.  Your correspondence should be with you before the week is out and well before your trip to Immigration.  :o

cant do unable to contact as he is in portugal

There is an easy solution to your problem. Ask your friend to send your paperwork through registered post, or DHL / UPS for a faster and more secure service.  Your correspondence should be with you before the week is out and well before your trip to Immigration.   :o

cant do unable to contact as he is in portugal

Not sure if this can be done but what about a visa run for 30 days which would give you time to receive the paperwork and prepare everything to show at Imm.

I know hindsight is a wondeful thing but why did you leave it to the last minute to get your paperwork to Thailand? And don't answer that question either.

You do not have the 800K in the bank, neither do you have the letter from the British Embassy certifying your annual income. I do not know of another way for you to renew your long stay (retirement) visa without one or the other. Perhaps the Embassy will give you a letter of income if you have other documentation to show them. After all, you have been here for one year so I guess you have bank records and the like. If not, I guess you better be prepared to leave the LOS and start the visa process all over again.

:o