Getting Non Immigrant O Visas

Could anyone clarify where you can get Non Immigrant o 90 days visa(Married to Thai) going overland and also comparative costs. I don't want to fly so Singapore and Phnom Penh are out.

Thanks

JGV

Fed up with income requirement for 1yr Visa

Yeah I know what you Mean, they want you to make 40,000 per month and or 400,000 in the bank to support one Thai wife yet one of thier own men can barely make 20,000 a month. Don't see the logic in it.

When they made the change to the rules from 20,000 / 200,000 to 40,000 / 400,000 they didn't even grandfather in the people already here. They just said, sorry you must comply or leave the country. lovely!!!

Thank goodness I make more than enough to cover it and my family is intact but I'm sure there are some families that got broken up over this increase.

Greg

When they made the change to the rules from 20,000 / 200,000 to 40,000 / 400,000 they didn't even grandfather in the people already here. They just said, sorry you must comply or leave the country.  lovely!!!

...and, I guess, they can double it again any time they like.

I have a non-O multiple entry and my GF has to guarantee for me :o

It helped as I brought my GF to the embassy. The guy before me in the queue didn't get a multiple entry. But I guess it is different when you can show a marriage certificate.

You do have to leave for a visa run every 3 months though.