Nationality Roll Call Poll

Paul888

Where are you from originally?  

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

OK, I admit it- I buggered up Paul888's poll last night.

I was just trying to add Nederlands and Scandinavia....but in a bad internet moment, I somehow sent the entire blinking poll (with all results) off into cyberspace.

My sincere apologies to Paul for buggering up his poll. I recreated it, but without some of his humorous options.

I was seriously tempted to have "Septics", "Ockers" "Soapdodgers" and "Sheepshaggers" as listed nationalities; sanity prevailed at the last moment.

Everyone needs to vote again, and no out of towners allowed, including myself ;)

Merry Christmas to all, and best wishes for the New Year....

OK, I admit it- I buggered up Paul888's poll last night.

I was just trying to add Nederlands and Scandinavia....but in a bad internet moment, I somehow sent the entire blinking poll (with all results) off into cyberspace.

My sincere apologies to Paul for buggering up his poll. I recreated it, but without some of his humorous options.

I was seriously tempted to have "Septics", "Ockers" "Soapdodgers" and "Sheepshaggers" as listed nationalities; sanity prevailed at the last moment.

Everyone needs to vote again, and no out of towners allowed, including myself ;)

Merry Christmas to all, and best wishes for the New Year....

No worries mate, it was never intended to be an official census :)

In any case, the whole idea was apparently flawed as it seems you have to be precise in these matters and I said "here" rather than explaining in detail without possibility of misinterpretation upon what criteria "here" would be based. My apologies to klikster and the probably thousands of others who were torturing themselves on whether or not they were "permitted" to vote.

With their being no actual prize for the "winning" country, I really didn't think it actually mattered, but to clarify my initial post, when I said "here", I meant staying locally either permanently or occasionally and contributing to the Chiang Rai forum but it is down to the individual whether they are "here" or not.

For me, although not physically here, mcgriffiths is "here".