Photographic Societies/Groups/Clubs In Thailand

astral

Are there any local Photographic Societies/Groups/Clubs in Thailand?

If so post, the details, aims, meeting times/place etc here.

No e-mail addresses please, but contact phone numbers are OK

This topic is for info only, so no discussions,

start a new topic if you want to discuss a club, or starting one.

Thanks

Chiang Mai Photographic Group

Welcome to the Chiang Mai Photographic Group! We meet every other week. You can find it on the CMPG resources map here.

The Chiang Mai Photographic Group aims to further all aspects of the picture taking abilities of its members through the sharing of skills and mutual support in an informal, inclusive and enjoyable atmosphere. All are welcome, regardless of experience - if you want to improve your skills please come along to a meeting and try it out.

Check the web site, via the link at the top of the post,

for meeting details.

Thanks for that Tywas.

May I add that the CMPG meets on Wednesdays at 7.00pm every fortnight in The Red Mango Bar and all those with an interest in photography, be it film or digital are warmly invited. For details of meeting dates and a directions to the venue please see the website. Meetings are conducted in English but all nationalities are welcome.

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.meetup.com/Bangkok-Photography/

Meetings ever so often. The next one is 18.01 location tbd.

Thanks for that Tywas.

May I add that the CMPG meets on Wednesdays at 7.00pm every fortnight in The Red Mango Bar and all those with an interest in photography, be it film or digital are warmly invited. For details of meeting dates and a directions to the venue please see the website. Meetings are conducted in English but all nationalities are welcome.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

The Chiang Mai Photographic Group is a non-profit organisation which aims to further all aspects of the picture taking abilities of its members through the sharing of skills and mutual support in an informal and inclusive atmosphere.

Group activities range from Field Trips (both local and regional) to technique sessions and free workshops (we even have movie nights every couple of months) and our annual exhibition, held in January attracts many visitors.

The CMPG meets on Wednesdays at 7.00pm every fortnight at a local venue and all those with an interest in photography, be it film or digital are warmly invited. For details of meeting dates and locations please visit http://www.cmphotogroup.com/members/cmpg

Meetings are conducted in English but all nationalities are welcome.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Anyone know of any photo clubs in Pattaya?

Crx

Did you ever find any groups Crx?

Regards
MCC

The Pattaya City Expat Club has special interest groups, one being the Photography group. It has been dormant for awhile but will resume activities this November. For info:
PM me

• 7 months later...

The Chiang Mai Photographic Group is a non-profit organisation which aims to further all aspects of the picture taking abilities of its members through the sharing of skills and mutual support in an informal and inclusive atmosphere.

Group activities range from Field Trips (both local and regional) to technique sessions and free workshops (we even have movie nights every couple of months) and our annual exhibition, held in January attracts many visitors.

The CMPG meets on Wednesdays at 7.00pm every fortnight at a local venue and all those with an interest in photography, be it film or digital are warmly invited. For details of meeting dates and locations please visit http://www.cmphotogroup.com/members/cmpg

Meetings are conducted in English but all nationalities are welcome.

Excellent, I just signed up! I'll be at the meeting on the 12th. I was in CM last year for a bit and back now. I am a photographer, currently on a bit of a world trip and shooting anyhting that moves .. :-) Or doesn't move. I'd like to borrow a good tripod and head for a day to tune the lens focus on my lenses. Hope I can borrow one for the club in exchange for some cash for a day?

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 06/09/2016 at 7:48 AM, mrhitchens said:

Our new Bangkok Street Photography group is now online, joining is free and we run photo walks most weekend as well as workshops and special events.

We are only a few weeks old but we are growing fast find us at http://bangkokstreetphotography.com

Just been over for a look David......looking good!

Hopefully one day,will get the chance to go walkabout with you guys.

3 hours ago, rhythmworx said:

Tried Pming you about it but didn't see a button.

Hover over the members name you want to PM  and it will show what you can do....

Hit the Message button for PM! 

Otherway, look at top right hand corner of page and you will see a black envelop, hit that and put in members name. 

• 3 months later...

Archived