Glacier Ozonated Water Delivery

thaitar

That's the brand we have delivered to our place. We went by their plant in Saraphi to have a look around and the place was absolutely spotless.

We tried a couple of other brands first and Glacier tastes the best to me. Also the bottles are like new when they deliver the water. Some brands use bottles that look as though they have been re-used for years and even have algae on the bottom.

i used to be customer for Glacier water , i buy the glass bottle one and store it in the fridge , cos i have the habit of drinking cold water .

there come to my house every week to top up the water i buy about 4 doz of bottle water as well as 4 tub of the 20 litre one used for cooking .

anyway i got a carbon filter system . but i never drink raw . now my wife cook the water for me but i do cook direct using the filter water

Does anyone have a phone number for them??

Thanks

053 423991; 438211-2

Cheers.

I am not familiar with them. The one's we get now come in that cheap cloudy plastic. Use them for cooking only buy drinking water. Do these come in a clear plastic bottle? Also like to know the price of.

Does anyone have a phone number for them??

Thanks

053 423991; 438211-2

Cheers.

I am not familiar with them. The one's we get now come in that cheap cloudy plastic. Use them for cooking only buy drinking water. Do these come in a clear plastic bottle? Also like to know the price of.

You can get the clear bottles but they require a 350 Baht per bottle deposit as opposed to an 85 Baht per bottle deposit for the cloudy ones. We have both. Every cloudy bottle we have got from them appears to be a new one and there is no difference in taste from one to the other.

20 litres is 20 Baht.

Edited by elektrified

I've been using Dew Drop, from Tana Processing LTD, for the past year. I'm still alive.

200Baht deposit on a crate of 16 glass 750ml bottles. 40Baht/crate to refill. He comes every week without fail, picks the empties up from a discreet place with the 40Baht tucked in a bottle top.

I can't drink water from plastic now, it's got a really bad taste to it.