Bangkok Airport To Sukhmbit - Need Adviced.

Rasel

Dear all ,

I had traveled Many times to Bangkok but I always go by taxi to sukhmbit 500 bath.

Well I am a new member of the side and I read several post hear that the taxi fare is only 250 bath. It's not clear to me.

Will you please advice?.Is 250 excluding Express Toll ?.

Thanks in advancece.

Dear all ,

I had traveled Many times to Bangkok but I always go by taxi to sukhmbit 500 bath.

Well I am a new member of the side and I read several post hear that the taxi fare is only 250 bath. It's not clear to me.

Thanks in advancece.

go to proper taxi stand outside terminal building should never be more than 250 baht!!!!!,,,or if u go to arrival drop off get taxi there no 50 baht waiting charge!!!

Dear all ,

Thanks in advancece.

Go to the taxi stand. Get a meter cab. Meter will be 180 - 250 baht. Extra 50 baht for driver sometimes. If you want to take the highway that will add 70 baht. Not necessary late at night.

Be sure to keep the piece of paper given to you by the taxi booth. Do not let the driver keep. Everything is traceable with that slip.

:o

Rasel,

Each time I arrived, I always walked pass all the peoples approach me about taxi. I always goes outside and flag the next taxi that come by, and there're always taxi coming by with meter. You should be pay around 150-200b depending where're going. I normally arrived at 1-2 AM from USA.

Dear all ,

Thanks in advancece.

Go to the taxi stand. Get a meter cab. Meter will be 180 - 250 baht. Extra 50 baht for driver sometimes. If you want to take the highway that will add 70 baht. Not necessary late at night.

Be sure to keep the piece of paper given to you by the taxi booth. Do not let the driver keep. Everything is traceable with that slip.

:o

Please note - for airport taxis it is 50 baht surcharge everytime. The highway will still cost you late at night, I think what Larry is trying to say is that late at night (say, after 8 or 9 PM) the traffic is so light that not taking the highway is also an option.

Taxi stand is outside the arrival area. Avoid the people asking you if you need taxi, unless you want to pay more than double the normal fare. For that price you will get a much better car, though. At the taxi stand you can get anything from the latest Toyota to a beaten up old rusty car that should have been off the road years ago. In the latter case - I'd recommend against taking the highway! :D

We are 5 person so , I think Taxi is good for us.
you can aslo get the airport bus for 100bht to sukhumvit, located outside terminal 1 and 2. Takes you more or less to hotel

5 pax plus the driver plus the luggage :o Back to the drawingboard :D

they can get a minibus for about 800 to 1000 and get all the luggage in the same vehicle, for 5 people and luggage that is the best option, the bus option would be too much hasstle especially with a kid.

for the minibus stand as you come out from the arrivals lounge bear right and go outside and you will see a lot of them. and do not be scarred of the ticket collectors as these are the people that arrange the minibuses.