Secret Services Of Thailand And Their Role In 9/11 ...

Please not another crackpot conspiracy theory advocate.

This man claims the WTC were nuked.

Hello? There was no nuclear weapon explosion on 9/11.There was no radioactive fallout.

Anything else this person suggests is unreliable trash.

I love this kind of stuff.

These lunatic conspiracy theorists have given me hours of entertainment and reading about them has become a bit of a hobby of mine. In my opinion, the chemtrails conspiracy is the king of conspiracies but this one seems quite interesting. I'll have a read later when I have finished work.

It'd be great to employ some actors, dress them up in standard government off the racks suits, give them an anonymous looking car and send them round to the most mad as a shithouse rat conspiracy theorist's house ( you know, the sort of virgin loon who thinks the government are under alien control etc) and threaten him with termination with extreme prejudice because he knows too much.

Tell him he'll be under observation 24-7 for the rest of his life. Throw in something like all the electronic devices in the world are under CIA control and are recording his every action. Then sit back and watch the nervous breakdown occur.

Please not another crackpot conspiracy theory advocate.

This man claims the WTC were nuked.

Hello? There was no nuclear weapon explosion on 9/11.There was no radioactive fallout.

Anything else this person suggests is unreliable trash.

I love this kind of stuff.

These lunatic conspiracy theorists have given me hours of entertainment and reading about them has become a bit of a hobby of mine. In my opinion, the chemtrails conspiracy is the king of conspiracies but this one seems quite interesting. I'll have a read later when I have finished work.

I am with you Moonrakers, I enjoy reading all kinds of conspiracy theories.

You could also inform the local utilities people that there's a problem with the cable TV, mains water, telephone lines etc down a conspiracy theorist's street so every time he opens the curtains there's this van parked opposite his house. He'd freak.

Or order a wreath to be delivered daily with a card with his name on it.

Edited by mca

:coffee1: must go to Tesco's today.

OH , How exciting are the Sales on .:clap2:

Ok, I thought, these two guys were pretty good. Subtle genius at work.

You have a brilliantly evil mind mca, I love it.

But then MCa came along, and well, I was in awe of the brilliance too. I really do need to pull the burr out of my ass, sit back and laugh more.

:lol:

A guy with a crew cut, shades, a dark suit and an earpiece getting out of a Domino's Pizza van walking up the path balancing a pizza box in one hand and the other tucked into his jacket just where a shoulder holster would be.

Yeah sorry. It's the silly season.

Note to self. Open a new file Codename " Broken Wings " on subject Mr. Mr. of Thai Visa Forum. This one could be trouble. Report directly to Mr. Panetta or Mr Morell. Eyes only.

:lol:

A guy with a crew cut, shades, a dark suit and an earpiece getting out of a Domino's Pizza van walking up the path balancing a pizza box in one hand and the other tucked into his jacket just where a shoulder holster would be.

NOT that discrete, AK47 on the back is OK. :)

Product Description taken from Amazon.com

Dimitri Khalezov- inside testimony about the real mastermind of 9/11 and many other NUCLEAR atrocities- fully documented and detailed evidence about WHAT REALLY HAPPENED in over a dozen incidents and how a sunken Russian submarine was the beginning of the 9/11 plot- in a scheme worthy of James Bond!

EXCEPT EVERY WORD IS TRUE...NOT TO BE MISSED This book is also the world's most comprehensive detailed and logical encyclopedia of what actually happened on 9/11!

BE SURE AND CHECK OUT THE $5 DOWNLOAD PAMPHLET EXCERPT OF THIS AMAZING BOOK: The Third Truth about the BALI BOMBING also available ONLY here on Lulu! ALSO- don't be misled by THE THIRD TRUT being described as a "paperback"- it's the size of a freaking phonebook. :)

Sounds an interesting read, it is currently out of print, but I have put it on to my Amazon wish list .

I only want to know what he wrote about Thailand - not more. If it is true or not, or if you belive it or not, is a different story.

I'm really surprised you post this on a public forum.

I suppose if you're posting from a public PC in an internet cafe you should be OK...

I normally set up a new account for posting stuff questioning such matters, though...

Prudence is the mother of courage etc

SC

I suppose if you're posting from a public PC in an internet cafe you should be OK...

I don't see any problem in asking for information about Thailand. As long as I don't write anything against Thailand, I don't have to worry.

I don't see any problem in asking for information about Thailand. As long as I don't write anything against Thailand, I don't have to worry.

Don't under-estimate the matrix ph34r.gif