Nose Bandage For Breathing...?

Forethat

Years ago there was a little plastic bandage that flexed that you attached over your nose to aid breathing through your nose during excercise. I am trying to find these little buggers in Thailand, but I dont even know what they're called.

What's the name of the thingy and where do I buy them??

Help!!

Any plaster that is stretched across the bridge of your nose will do . they only flatten the nostrils down , I am not certain how long they will last because you will probably rub them off , or they fall of after you get hot and , shall i say perspire,.But good luck .

Hallelujah!! I've been looking for these things for years too.I thought they had been discontinued. They are my entry back into the marital bed! My snoring apparently is akin to a formula one start for bulldozers. I'm not clear - Boots, Fascino, or Watsons ???

You should consider having a sleep test done as it sounds like you could have sleep apnea which can be very detrimental to your overall health.

Hallelujah!! I've been looking for these things for years too.I thought they had been discontinued. They are my entry back into the marital bed! My snoring apparently is akin to a formula one start for bulldozers. I'm not clear - Boots, Fascino, or Watsons ???

You should consider having a sleep test done as it sounds like you could have sleep apnea which can be very detrimental to your overall health.

Too true , usualy a sign of a bad heart.

Edited by Thongkorn

My previous English girlfriend used to kick me out of the bedroom in the middle of the night when I was snoring particularly badly. Then I had one of those jaw clamps made by an English dentist. Cost a lot (£500 - probably a lot cheaper now), took a few nights (only) to get used to and made you feel a bit like Hanibal Lecter - definitely a passion killer. But it worked brilliantly.

But then I kicked that girlfriend out of my bedroom and married a Thai. She tells me 'you don't snore darling' - bless her!

Too true , usualy a sign of a bad heart.

Thanks to you both. No I don't have sleep apnea. Its a very long standing problem since adolescence and apparently to do with nasal passages in my case. The heart is good thanks to being a runner earlier in life and a cyclist more recently. But the middle age spread and a Thai diet haven't helped in the past few years. Regards.