Not Happy

andrew55

What about the older travellers with weak bladders?I mean,what are they supposed to do?Lose their place in the queue and possibly miss the flight or wet themselves?

Incontinence pants. 180 baht for a 3-pack at Carrefour.

Now there's an idea...

Direct the oldies to the slowest lane. Stand by with a baggage cart full and watch the money roll in!

Next Don Muang (have to slow immigation down a bit - but that's been done before), CNX... man, we could be a service at Changi in 6 months if we do this right. What about disposals? Sure this captive market would pay much more than the exorbitant purchase price for a discreet collection service - beats having to go through security outbound with the liquids rules..This is gunna be HUGE. We could be producing our own branded 3rd rate copies! It's only limited by our imaginations...

The airport authorities will need to have a stake. After all, if their services were better our market's gone. It is vital that they continue with current standards of service. Don't think it'll cost an arm and a leg to have 'em slow down a bit (possible?) if the queues speed up (unlikely - worst case scenario). If they want to play hard-ball we choose a colour of t-shirt, get some hand-clappers and roll out our mats. They're apparently not allowed to move us on then. Need to stay within the law, but that's affordable.

Let's keep this between us for now.

I'm excited!!

You in?

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not all business class flights entitle you to Fast Track; I used ANA in November to Chicago and they are not in the Fast Track program, so ended up having to stand in line.:angry:

Picked up my tickets for my flight to St Louis with ANA and they confirmed that they are now in the Fast Track program.:rolleyes:

On the flip side, coming back in on Thursday night there was NO ONE even manning the Thai passport control.

fits with my theory of why there are not enough qualified Thais to man the immigration kiosks:

>>>>> few Thais can speak and understand English fluently

>>>>> few Thais want to interact all their working hours with farang. Plus, many of the farang, on arrival, are tired and possibly irritable. Plus farang don't adhere to the Thai tradition of always bowing to authority. If a farang notices something that's out of line, he/she might mention it. A Thai wouldn't.

On the flip side, coming back in on Thursday night there was NO ONE even manning the Thai passport control.

fits with my theory of why there are not enough qualified Thais to man the immigration kiosks:

>>>>> few Thais can speak and understand English fluently

>>>>> few Thais want to interact all their working hours with farang. Plus, many of the farang, on arrival, are tired and possibly irritable. Plus farang don't adhere to the Thai tradition of always bowing to authority. If a farang notices something that's out of line, he/she might mention it. A Thai wouldn't.

Not to mention that as far as Thais are concerned, many farangs stink !!!

yermanee