Prime Minister Berlusconi under prostitution investigation

News_Editor

Prime Minister Berlusconi under prostitution investigation

2011-01-15 07:59:39 GMT+7 (ICT)

ROME, ITALY (BNO NEWS) -- Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi has been placed under investigation for exploiting under-age prostitution, the ANSA news agency reported on Friday.

Berlusconi was accused of allegedly having sex with a teenage runaway Moroccan belly dancer. The premier and the teenager, identified only as 'Ruby Rubacuore,' had sexual intercourse in repeated occasions between February to May last year.

The alleged offenses took place in Berlusconi's sumptuous Milan villa when the girl was just 17 years old. The Milan prosecutor's office said it has detailed and vast evidence on the case.

Milan prosecutor's wanted to trial Berlusconi since December 21. However, a judicial shield ruling impeded the PM to attend hearings before them. However, the Constitutional Court partially declared the shield that has protected Berlusconi as illegitimate.

The Italian leader is also under investigation for alleged abuse of power stemming from a Milan police raid on May 27. That night Ruby was caught by police and Berlusconi used his influences to get her released.

Berlusconi said that he acted on behalf of Ruby as he believed she was the granddaughter of Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak. According to his lawyers, Ruby told him she was Mubarak's granddaughter and she was 23 years old.

The girl eventually went away with someone else, a Brazilian woman. She was later apprehended and revealed as 18-year-old Karima El Mahroug. Since the Ruby-scandal, other prostitutes have claimed they attended other parties in Berlusconi's villa.

A veteran news anchor on one of Berlusconi's three TV channels, Emilio Fede, and top show business impresario Lele Mora, are both suspected of procuring girls and under investigation as well as a Lombardy regional councillor Nicole Minetti, the premier's former dental hygienist.

tvn.png

-- © BNO News All rights reserved 2011-01-15

He could have saved himself all the aggro of running countries, pi$$ing people off and stuff like that if he had only discovered Pattaya as a younger man. Come to that I'm sure I've seen him on Walking Street

He could have saved himself all the aggro of running countries, pi$$ing people off and stuff like that if he had only discovered Pattaya as a younger man. Come to that I'm sure I've seen him on Walking Street

Naw Berlusconi liked hi so ladies According to one, a graduate in law and economy, the prize for the best bunga-bunga performer was to stay the night with Mr Berlusconi. All the other participants were sent off with gifts of 500 and upwards; the winner – the prosecutors claim to have chapter and verse on this, having tapped the phone of Mr Berlusconi's accountant – went home with 10,000. So says http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/berlusconis-harem-of-14-women-revealed-2185736.html.

Although I can see a new Pattaya club being named Bunga -Bunga.

I think they should get off the old guys case after all he is 74.

Most guys at 74 just watch the news on TV and take pills.

They should erect (maybe erect is not the best word) a statue to the guy in Pattaya. Apparently he had a harem of 14 young women. Gives me hope. I thought I might have to stop playing with the ladies when I hit 74.

I also think they are canonizing the wrong guy. It must truly be a miracle that a guy at 74 can play with 14 women young enough to be his grandchildren.

I can see it now, St. Silvio patron saint of belly dancers.

As a last resort maybe Pattaya can offer him the job of Mayor.

He is the kind of role model that would be appreciated by most Pattaya residents. He could parade down the streets every eveining at sunset with glitter man leading the way shouting Bunga Bunga time.

post-26885-0-35667100-1295163483_thumb.j

• 2 weeks later...

He who lives in a glass house shouldn't go banging underage chicks .....or something like that.

The Bunga Bunga boy is booming em again.

Another underage woman.

Look at the photo of that poor little waif.

He should be ashamed of himself.

Think of what this is doing to the flower of Italian womanhood. My gosh. And it is getting so that underage thong wearing Brazilians can't dance an X rated Samba without Italian Prime Minisgters groping them. For shame.

She said she performed a belly dance while Mr Berlusconi allegedly "touched the intimate parts" of two twin show girls and reality show contestants who were dressed "only in their pants and bras".

Then the Brazilian girl, who was wearing a thong, danced an X-rated version of the samba. "The prime minister touched her breasts and her intimate parts. I was horrified. If I had known what went on there I wouldn't have gone," Miss Makdoum said.

Italian women are paying the highest price for this scandal, with an image being spread of women whose value is reduced to their bodies and who become tradable goods at the disposal of the sultan, the emperor," said Rosy Bindi, the president of the opposition Democratic Party.

http://www.independent.ie/world-news/europe/new-underage-girl-linked-to-sex-parties-at-berlusconi-villa-2514625.html

post-26885-0-65813100-1296208809_thumb.j