Honeymoon In Cr

thai3

Went on honeymoon for three days but was a bit disappointed with CR, I expected it to look older and to have a bit more character, but it looks pretty much like anywhere else in LOS.

I did enjoy the night bazzar area and even the mrs thought the food was very good and more important -cheap. Only found two karaoke's over the bridge past the Dusit resort where the long tail boats go from, not bad at all. Stayed at the wancome which I thought had some of the nicest staff I have come across, much more genuine than the grovelling sorts you get in Bkk 5 star hotels.

Don't think I'd go back and would be one of the last places I'd want to live due to numbers of westerners and the high prices. Cafe in the wancome has a good singer of Sunaree songs. Got out and about a bit but was not impressed with much, some nice towns near the border though but not maesai, I'd pay not to have to go there again, full of very annoying beggers, touts and every other market stall sells exactly the same tacky stuff. Highlight was hearing Chaing Rai lam luk sung at last in the wancome cafe.-peter

I am very sorry to hear dear Peter that you didn't enjoy your honeymoon in Chiang Rai.

It is easy to say that it might have been better to follow the suggestions Mr. Tung Tsz and myself gave to you in the thread you started about one month ago. What both of us said was: Don't stay in Chiang Rai town! And we gave you a lot of ideas.

But the most important thing is that you are married now!

I am sure that I am allowed to wish you on behalve of everybody and myself all the luck in the world!

Gratulations! Good luck to you Peter and to your wife!

Limbo.

I am very sorry to hear dear Peter that you didn't enjoy your honeymoon in Chiang Rai.

It is easy to say that it might have been better to follow the suggestions Mr. Tung Tsz and myself gave to you in the thread you started about one month ago. What both of us said was: Don't stay in Chiang Rai town! And we gave you a lot of ideas.

But the most important thing is that you are married now!

I am sure that I am allowed to wish you on behalve of everybody and myself all the luck in the world!

Gratulations! Good luck to you Peter and to your wife!

Limbo.

Thanks Limbo and it would have been better to stay outside, the area around the resort hotels is much nicer, but then the mrs would have had further to go to the shops :o Best bit of all was Jintara holding my hands and wishing me good luck etc, worth getting married for!-peter