BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
how241

Pattaya-Nirun Condo For Rent- 4,000 - 4,500 Baht Monthly + Utilities

Hi mate, could you please txt me to let me know if condo available or not as I'm looking to secure place in the next month or so, I will require it for 1 year plus, thanks Steve 0878867205

Anybody know how much a typical electric bill there is? I'm paying about 2400 for my electric at my current flat. I run it almost all day and night though.

A renter is leaving very unexpectedly. He will be gone this Monday or Tuesday. This is a room in the same building (B1)....It is on the fourth floor....In my opinion, it is the nicest room I have....It has a new mattress(Big bed) and recessed ceiling with adjustable lights...Also it has a small sofa and coffee table and full furniture....I could send you some photos if your interested....Even though it is the start of High Season, 4,000 Baht monthly...

Thanks, Howie....Thai #: 080-638-2881 ...

Or by PM

Edited by astral
Removal of e-mail addr as per forum rules

I have a small condo available for rent in Nirun Condos. This is a room in the building (B1)....It is on the fourth floor....In my opinion, it is the nicest room I have....It has a new mattress(Big bed) and recessed ceiling with adjustable lights...Also it has a small sofa and coffee table and full furniture..... I will make it 4,000 Baht monthly...You pay all utilities directly yourself...Let me know if your interested....
Thanks, Howard....Thai #: 080-638-2881 ....

Edited by astral
No need to shout in large type face

you are aware that that is not a condo, that is a hong dio.

there but for the grace of god ....

you are aware that that is not a condo, that is a hong dio.

there but for the grace of god ....

NIRUN CONDO, is a Large condo complex that consists of 8 buildings that have over 2,000 condos and 2 swimming pools. There are different size condos available. I have lived here happily, with my g/f for 5 years. For the LOW price, Nirun condos cannot be beat. Sure, it you can afford to spend more, then bigger + better is always available.

Edited by how241

call it what you want mate, it is a hong dio

For 4,000 baht monthly, Nirun Condo, is a good value for people who enjoy a small condo and SMALL monthly rental price.

What is hung dio?

4K bath is cheap, even for a guy on a pension.

Admittedly I pay more for electrics in my house than 4K bath pr month but each to his own.

What is hung dio?

4K bath is cheap, even for a guy on a pension.

Admittedly I pay more for electrics in my house than 4K bath pr month but each to his own.

This room has Gov't. electric at 3.6 baht. The monthly bill runs around 1,000 baht, depending on your air cond. usage. If you don't use the air cond. , your bill will be under 500 baht monthly.

I have a condo available for rent in Nirun Condos, 4,000 baht monthly. You pay all utilities directly yourself. It has low priced Gov't. electric. It has air cond., hot water, full furniture, balcony.

It has a King size mattress(Big bed) and recessed ceiling with adjustable lights...

Also it has a small sofa and coffee table .

It is on the fourth floor, B1 Building. 4,000 Baht monthly.

English or Thai #: 080-638-2881 .

There are photos through out this thread..

Edited by astral
No need to shout in large type face

post-100725-0-72112700-1365318718_thumb.Map showing Nirun Condo's location. It is walking distance to Big-C Extra. Edited by how241

I have a condo available for rent in Nirun Condos, 4,000 baht monthly. You pay all utilities directly yourself. It has low priced Gov't. electric. It has air cond., hot water, full furniture, balcony.

It has a King size mattress(Big bed) and recessed ceiling with adjustable lights...

Also it has a small sofa and coffee table .

It is on the fourth floor, B1 Building. 4,000 Baht monthly.

English or Thai #: 080-638-2881 .

There are photos through out this thread..

The rent is 4,000 monthly. You will pay the electric directly yourself at 7/11. Low priced Gov't. electric. You will also pay directly yourself the Nirun service fee (300 baht) and whatever your monthly water usage is. Optional Siphon cable TV and High Speed internet is available. To move in I collect 10,000 baht which consists of your first month rent(4,000) and a REFUNDABLE one month rent for security(4,000) and 2,000 REFUNDABLE security deposit for the electric. Total due at move-in = 10,000 baht.