BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
how241

Pattaya-Nirun Condo For Rent- 4,000 - 4,500 Baht Monthly + Utilities

I have a condo available for rent in Nirun Condos, 4,000 baht monthly. You pay all utilities directly yourself. It has low priced Gov't. electric. It has air cond., hot water, full furniture, balcony.

It has a King size mattress(Big bed) and recessed ceiling with adjustable lights...

Also it has a small sofa and coffee table .

It is on the fourth floor, B1 Building. 4,000 Baht monthly.

English or Thai #: 080-638-2881 .

There are photos through out this thread..

The rent is 4,000 monthly. You will pay the electric directly yourself at 7/11. Low priced Gov't. electric. You will also pay directly yourself the Nirun service fee (300 baht) and whatever your monthly water usage is. Optional Siphon cable TV and High Speed internet is available. To move in I collect 10,000 baht which consists of your first month rent(4,000) and a REFUNDABLE one month rent for security(4,000) and 2,000 REFUNDABLE security deposit for the electric. Total due at move-in = 10,000 baht.

post-100725-0-59819000-1365438534_thumb.

post-100725-0-63469300-1365438548_thumb.

post-100725-0-38864000-1365438563_thumb.

Edited by how241

I have a condo available for rent in Nirun Condos, 4,000 baht monthly. You pay all utilities directly yourself. It has low priced Gov't. electric. It has air cond., hot water, full furniture, balcony.

It has a King size mattress(Big bed) and recessed ceiling with adjustable lights...

Also it has a small sofa and coffee table .

It is on the fourth floor, B1 Building. 4,000 Baht monthly.

English or Thai #: 080-638-2881 .

There are photos through out this thread..

The rent is 4,000 monthly. You will pay the electric directly yourself at 7/11. Low priced Gov't. electric. You will also pay directly yourself the Nirun service fee (300 baht) and whatever your monthly water usage is. Optional Siphon cable TV and High Speed internet is available. To move in I collect 10,000 baht which consists of your first month rent(4,000) and a REFUNDABLE one month rent for security(4,000) and 2,000 REFUNDABLE security deposit for the electric. Total due at move-in = 10,000 baht.

post-100725-0-02839000-1365662808_thumb.

Does Nirun condo have website? I

Do they have daily rate also? I am going to pattaya on 1st and want check it out and then rent it for for coulpe of months

I have a small condo available for rent in Nirun Condos. This is a room in the building (B1)....It is on the fourth floor....In my opinion, it is the nicest room I have....It has a Big bed and recessed ceiling with adjustable lights...Also it has a small sofa and coffee table and full furniture..... I will make it 4,000 Baht monthly...You pay all utilities directly yourself...Let me know if your interested....

Thanks, Howard....Thai #: 080-638-2881 ....

Hello, I have a "Nirun" condo that is available now....4,000 baht monthly....plus you pay TRUE cost for Gov't. electric (3.5 baht), water/ condo service yourself. Optional cable TV is available for 380 baht monthly(Sophon Cable TV)

Please read through the thread for more info and photos. 4th floor condo- "B1" Building. Optional High Speed internet is available.

If you want more info, please contact me. Thanks, Howard....Thai # 080-638-2881

Hello, I have a "Nirun" condo that is available now....4,000 baht monthly....plus you pay TRUE cost for Gov't. electric (3.5 baht), water/ condo service yourself. Optional cable TV is available for 380 baht monthly(Sophon Cable TV)
Please read through the thread for more info and photos. 4th floor condo- "B1" Building. Optional High Speed internet is available.

There are photos and more info inside this thread.

Planning to move to Pattaya very soon. Do you still have anything?

thanks

Yes, a condo just became available. I sent you a message.

I have a "Nirun" condo that is available now....4,000 baht monthly....plus you pay TRUE cost for Gov't. electric (3.5 baht), water/ condo service yourself. Optional cable TV is available for 380 baht monthly(Sophon Cable TV)

I have a "Nirun" condo that is available now....4,000 baht monthly....plus you pay TRUE cost for Gov't. electric (3.5 baht), water/ condo service yourself. Optional cable TV is available for 380 baht monthly(Sophon Cable TV).

Please read through the thread for more info and photos. 4th floor condo- "B1" Building. Has Lift/Elevator. Optional High Speed internet is available.

I have a "Nirun" condo that is available now....4,000 baht monthly....plus you pay TRUE cost for Gov't. electric (3.5 baht), water/ condo service yourself. Optional cable TV is available for 380 baht monthly(Sophon Cable TV).

Please read through the thread for more info and photos. 4th floor condo- "B1" Building. Has Lift/Elevator. Optional High Speed internet is available.

Still Available...

You know you've really made it in life , when you find yourself living in the Nirun Condo's.

• Like 1

You know you've really made it in life , when you find yourself living in the Nirun Condo's.

Or you just want a place to sleep as you have an active life that doesn't revolve around belittling others :blink:

Sent from my i-mobile i-STYLE Q6