Pattaya-Nirun Condo For Rent- 4,000 - 4,500 Baht Monthly + Utilities

I have a condo available for rent in Nirun Condos, 4,000 baht monthly. You pay all utilities directly yourself. It has low priced Gov't. electric. It has air cond., hot water, full furniture, balcony.

It has a King size mattress(Big bed) and recessed ceiling with adjustable lights...

Also it has a small sofa and coffee table .

It is on the fourth floor, B1 Building. 4,000 Baht monthly.

English or Thai #: 080-638-2881 .

There are photos through out this thread..

The rent is 4,000 monthly. You will pay the electric directly yourself at 7/11. Low priced Gov't. electric. You will also pay directly yourself the Nirun service fee (300 baht) and whatever your monthly water usage is. Optional Siphon cable TV and High Speed internet is available. To move in I collect 10,000 baht which consists of your first month rent(4,000) and a REFUNDABLE one month rent for security(4,000) and 2,000 REFUNDABLE security deposit for the electric. Total due at move-in = 10,000 baht.

post-100725-0-59819000-1365438534_thumb.

post-100725-0-63469300-1365438548_thumb.

post-100725-0-38864000-1365438563_thumb.

Edited by how241

I have a condo available for rent in Nirun Condos, 4,000 baht monthly. You pay all utilities directly yourself. It has low priced Gov't. electric. It has air cond., hot water, full furniture, balcony.

It has a King size mattress(Big bed) and recessed ceiling with adjustable lights...

Also it has a small sofa and coffee table .

It is on the fourth floor, B1 Building. 4,000 Baht monthly.

English or Thai #: 080-638-2881 .

There are photos through out this thread..

The rent is 4,000 monthly. You will pay the electric directly yourself at 7/11. Low priced Gov't. electric. You will also pay directly yourself the Nirun service fee (300 baht) and whatever your monthly water usage is. Optional Siphon cable TV and High Speed internet is available. To move in I collect 10,000 baht which consists of your first month rent(4,000) and a REFUNDABLE one month rent for security(4,000) and 2,000 REFUNDABLE security deposit for the electric. Total due at move-in = 10,000 baht.

post-100725-0-02839000-1365662808_thumb.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have a small condo available for rent in Nirun Condos. This is a room in the building (B1)....It is on the fourth floor....In my opinion, it is the nicest room I have....It has a Big bed and recessed ceiling with adjustable lights...Also it has a small sofa and coffee table and full furniture..... I will make it 4,000 Baht monthly...You pay all utilities directly yourself...Let me know if your interested....

Thanks, Howard....Thai #: 080-638-2881 ....

Hello, I have a "Nirun" condo that is available now....4,000 baht monthly....plus you pay TRUE cost for Gov't. electric (3.5 baht), water/ condo service yourself. Optional cable TV is available for 380 baht monthly(Sophon Cable TV)

Please read through the thread for more info and photos. 4th floor condo- "B1" Building. Optional High Speed internet is available.

If you want more info, please contact me. Thanks, Howard....Thai # 080-638-2881

Hello, I have a "Nirun" condo that is available now....4,000 baht monthly....plus you pay TRUE cost for Gov't. electric (3.5 baht), water/ condo service yourself. Optional cable TV is available for 380 baht monthly(Sophon Cable TV)
Please read through the thread for more info and photos. 4th floor condo- "B1" Building. Optional High Speed internet is available.

There are photos and more info inside this thread.

I have a "Nirun" condo that is available now....4,000 baht monthly....plus you pay TRUE cost for Gov't. electric (3.5 baht), water/ condo service yourself. Optional cable TV is available for 380 baht monthly(Sophon Cable TV)

I have a "Nirun" condo that is available now....4,000 baht monthly....plus you pay TRUE cost for Gov't. electric (3.5 baht), water/ condo service yourself. Optional cable TV is available for 380 baht monthly(Sophon Cable TV).

Please read through the thread for more info and photos. 4th floor condo- "B1" Building. Has Lift/Elevator. Optional High Speed internet is available.

I have a "Nirun" condo that is available now....4,000 baht monthly....plus you pay TRUE cost for Gov't. electric (3.5 baht), water/ condo service yourself. Optional cable TV is available for 380 baht monthly(Sophon Cable TV).

Please read through the thread for more info and photos. 4th floor condo- "B1" Building. Has Lift/Elevator. Optional High Speed internet is available.

Still Available...

You know you've really made it in life , when you find yourself living in the Nirun Condo's.

Or you just want a place to sleep as you have an active life that doesn't revolve around belittling others :blink:

Sent from my i-mobile i-STYLE Q6

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

A condo is now available. Pattaya-Nirun Grandville Condo For Rent- 4,000 Baht Monthly + Utilities. This condo is located in the 'A' building, on the first floor(Ground floor). It has been recently remodeled and is very clean with full furniture. Newer air cond., fridge, hot water, T.V. , fan....Call 080-638-2881 or e-mail me...There are photos and more info in this thread.

A condo is now available. Pattaya-Nirun Grandville Condo For Rent- 4,000 Baht Monthly + Utilities. This condo is located in the 'A' building, on the first floor(Ground floor). It has been recently remodeled and is very clean with full furniture. Newer air cond., fridge, hot water, T.V. , fan....Call 080-638-2881 or e-mail me...There are photos and more info in this thread.

This Nirun condo has the low priced Government electric which runs about 3.6 baht per unit. My electric bill at Nirun runs between 900-1500 monthly and I use the air cond all the time. Also I keep the computer on all the time and have a washing machine in the condo. I have customers who Don't use the air cond much and there monthly bill is 300-500 baht