Single Mother With 1 Baby Boy Needs Your Help

i thought will be an update for anyone following.

Mother and puppy found a nice home and were both taken.

They will now live at Mumisaan Fishing Park together with another 3 dogs, few rabbits, water buffalo's, pigs, chickens and few other animals.

Both looked really happy running around the park and going for small swims.

Little guy was not short on attention and had his little tummy rubbed not only by staff but by visitors also.

So thanks for everyone for kind words and support

^x6 'Mange tablets are 100 baht for 10...' May we have details please: name availability.

Great deeds by both you and now the fishing park.Would love to see their photos after a few months in a happier environment.What's with young thais stoning animals: what ever became of their humanity, let alone their Buddhist teachings - the gods weep....

^x6 'Mange tablets are 100 baht for 10...' May we have details please: name availability.

Great deeds by both you and now the fishing park.Would love to see their photos after a few months in a happier environment.What's with young thais stoning animals: what ever became of their humanity, let alone their Buddhist teachings - the gods weep....

First about the tabs. Its usually sold at the markets but also at the pet shop(but at a higher prices)

Its called Biomec-4000(thats the one i use) but also have other brands such as En-dex 4000. Its basically IVERMECTIN 4000 MCG.

Used to control heart worm, mange and tick & fleas.

In regards to photo's, i will make some when i go to visit them and have a relaxing day there, will post some in a few weeks :)

842457eecaeb723383af77293093dd21.jpg

Edited by kuffki