Best Samsung Led Tv Promotion In Bangkok

kerr17

As for the subject does anyone knows where to find a good deal on a Samsung LED TV 46" in Bangkok or through some online website?

Just got a new condo and looking to buy as well some other electronics appliances (Fridge, washing machine etc..) therefore looking for the best possible deals.

I been looking at Powerbuy and Homepro but I was wondering if anyone would have any other suggestion.

Any recommendation would be truly welcomed,

I'd also like to know.

I was thinking about the 55" Samsung 7000 Series from MBK Powerbuy for 100k about 4 months ago, I'm sure that would have come down in price more since then.

Might be a bit big for our part time apartment so was thinking about a 46"er if there was a good promo on in BKK.

Anyone?

At Powerbuy in Phuket prices for the series 6 have just dropped considerably in the last couple of days. Always ask the salesman what, if any, promotions they have as they are not always obvious e.g. quite often if paying by credit card from a Thai bank you can get what they call an on top discount which could be something like pay it over 6 months at 0% plus get an additional 5% discount. Of course the terms will vary. I would not waste money paying extra for the internet at home feature, just get the allshare model as the specs are the same.

Other than credit card tie-ins most retail outlets tend to match prices, even if they don't acknowledge it with a price-tag. So if Tesco has your model on sale this week, all other retail outlets will match the price, you just have to ask if they haven't already updated their price-tags in the store.

Which model are you interested in?

At some electronic/PC shows and fairs (Queen Sirikit, BiTEC, etc.) there can be some extra deals. But basically you have to monitor the prices, either on-line or in a mall. Samsung often have (~ once every 45 days) promotional set-ups at Seacon and other malls; right in the concourse (rather than in a shop).

I have not heard of extra discounts for volume purchases, multiple appliances at once, here but then I have not been in that situation. One thing that is nice here is free, same-day (or next-day) delivery and set-up.

Edited by lomatopo

quite often if paying by credit card from a Thai bank you can get what they call an on top discount which could be something like pay it over 6 months at 0% plus get an additional 5% discount

I also found ths offer when using K-Bank's "Smart Pay", but I cannot find out any info on what "Smart Pay" is. Does it mean any K-Bank credit card or is there a special one for this?

I already have a K-Bank account, can I as an expat get a credit card in Thailand from this bank too?

Are credit cards free in Thailand or is there a yearly fee?

Definitely a 5% discount and spreading the cost over 6 months is a no brainer, if it's possible for me to do that.

• 2 weeks later...

samsung now have on promotion the 46c6900vr reduced from 69,990bht to 44,990bht and the 46c6200 reduced to 39,990bht.

hooked up my wdtv live and my 720p downloads look unbelievable. Also plugged in my external HDD and plays all types of files. UBC looks not real good.

Very very happy with the HD quality.

Go To Central Ladprao Monday mindnight is the final clearance sale better be there i was there everything must go , Bought a Samsung 42 Inch LCD for 9000 Baht only

The whole building will be close for 6 month renovation Starting Tuesday Morning

Edited by ManOnTheRoad