Sexist Remarks

Zodiac

http://www.telegraph...ol-victory.html

-I hope the commentators get further punished for their sexist and unfair remarks. I thought the lineswoman did a good job. Considering the huge number of women who actually attend matches we should welcome more being involved in the game rather than make unwarranted comments.

Sexism like homophobia seems to be rife in the game and its only a few years ago that racism was present and thankfully that has been eradicated to a certain extent.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they should both be sacked but they won't be. the FA, which runs such campaigns as 'respect' for match officials and 'kick it out' trying to remove racial discrimination from the game, will do nothing because it's in thrall to sky.

this is without mentioning that they're both crap at what they do incidentally.

they should both be sacked but they won't be. the FA, which runs such campaigns as 'respect' for match officials and 'kick it out' trying to remove racial discrimination from the game, will do nothing because it's in thrall to sky.

If you want crap try watching the BBCs football league show which has middle class women who know <deleted> all about football and the token Asian who knows a similar amount presenting it, this is what youll get if you sack these 2 who know the game inside out.

Edited by Englander

Sky Sports now stating that both are being stood down from presenting tonights game between Bolton and Chelsea.

I have always found Richard Keys in particular an annnoying obnoxious little prick. That stupid laugh of his is maddening. The remarks made by them on Saturday have all the hallmarks of the overgrown schoolboy. :huh:

Women officials don't belong in mens football...period (sorry for the pun). The feminisists can call me all the names under the sun, I don't care. They don't belong in it. Why can't people just leave us men to our sports without trying to turn it into a sexism argument.

I do and always have hated Andy Gray though. So I hope he gets the sack, just cos he's a tw4t not for taking jibes at the linesman.

I agree hes a knob, but its the bigger picture that no one is allowed to say or think anything that doesnt follow the liberal line anymore, and if he does get the tictac he'll be replaced by some posh bird from Surrey who claims to know football as she went to a few Chelsea games and sat in Daddys executive box. Could you imagine Soccer Saturday with a couple of women on the panel itd be ruined thus private jobs would be lost due to PC public sector legislation,this is where we are heading.

Edited by Englander

If you want crap try watching the BBCs football league show which has middle class women who know <deleted> all about football and the token Asian who knows a similar amount presenting it, this is what youll get if you sack these 2 who know the game inside out.

you should have the word 'little' in front of your user name.

what the fuc_k is a 'token asian' by the way? feel free to use as much daily mail / BNP rhetoric as your tiny brain can cope with by all means.

what the fuc_k is a 'token asian' by the way? feel free to use as much daily mail / BNP rhetoric as your tiny brain can cope with by all means.

he is a Asian put in as the BBC wish to show how diverse they are ... instead of putting someone in that can do the job ...

Edited by MiG16
slurs removed - MiG16. keep that kind of remarks our of the footie forum will you

WHAT IS GOING ON IN ENGLAND!!! First the b*llshit with jonathan ross,russel brand and manuel.oops! sorry,am i allowed to say manuel!?! Now this malarky! I remember the days when we used to sing "get your tits out for the lads" to jeff wiley but you never heard him complaining.What about 'loose women',they have been sexist for years but we dont say anything,how come sexism is a onesided thing.

On a more serious matter,how many people think this was not a genuine mistake with the microphones? i think gray and keys are being used by sky for publicity purposes.

I was always under the impression that the token Asian was a cool sort of Person...:DB)

But i have one for you whilst on the subject of Women in Football & token Asians, who is this ( ignore the Chicken by the way :D ) ??

post-55211-0-40294500-1295891490_thumb.j

I knew it wouldn't take long before our Cruella had her say...

Karren Brady has hit back at Sky Sports' dippy duo Andy Gray and Richard Keys, who were accused of sexism at the weekend.

Gray and Keys - who were suspended from their posts this morning - were caught speaking off-air about female linesman Sian Massey following an incident in the game between Wolves and Liverpool, before Keys added a comment about the West Ham vice-chairman.

"See charming Karren Brady this morning complaining about sexism? Yeah. Do me a favour love," Keys can clearly be heard saying in the recording.

A furious Brady reacted angrily to the recording this morning, telling the BBC that the remarks were clearly sexist: "It makes my blood boil. I don't think any of the comments were anything other," she stormed.

"You know - 'we'd better go down and tell her the offside rule.' I'm surprised they didn't say 'we'd better go down and tell here to put the kettle on.'

"I was very interested to see what Sky would do about it - and as far as I'm concerned they have had a slap on the wrist and that is it. I'm genuinely disappointed. It never would have occurred to me that they had those views, whether public or private.

"It almost makes it worse that they're speaking when the microphones are not on as opposed to when they are on," she continued. "Because [they have] never really had the brass neck to say it publicly, they would only say it privately."

Brady has recently used her column in The Sun (who have been publishing pictures of semi-nude women on a daily basis for the last 40 years) to complain about sexism within the industry.

She also claimed that had she been in possession of 'meat and two veg' that she would have enjoyed a far easier ride during her career.

WHAT IS GOING ON IN ENGLAND!!! First the b*llshit with jonathan ross,russel brand and manuel.oops! sorry,am i allowed to say manuel!?! Now this malarky! I remember the days when we used to sing "get your tits out for the lads" to jeff wiley but you never heard him complaining.What about 'loose women',they have been sexist for years but we dont say anything,how come sexism is a onesided thing.

On a more serious matter,how many people think this was not a genuine mistake with the microphones? i think gray and keys are being used by sky for publicity purposes.

Would just like to correct the post,the referee was jeff winter not jeff wiley.Sorry jeff wiley whoever you are.

I was always under the impression that the token Asian was a cool sort of Person...:DB)

But i have one for you whilst on the subject of Women in Football & token Asians, who is this ( ignore the Chicken by the way :D ) ??

is it that famous after dinner, kareoke singer, gerupta singh?

is it that famous after dinner, kareoke singer, gerupta singh?

My Sister's a bloody good Singer i'll have you know..:D

No, come on, seriously, who is it ???

They have been dropped from the Bolton vs Chelsea coverage tonight.

The problem is here that the young lady had a great game, not a stinker. I think the consequences for the two boys could be far reaching.

Yeah i'm with you, this is potentially a career wrecker for both..

The problem is here that the young lady had a great game, not a stinker. I think the consequences for the two boys could be far reaching.

Its starting to look that way TV today has had all the usual suspect paymeforaquote saps on the news crying outrage.

If 2 men lose there job for this its a f'en outrage, surely all these players that spitroast these groupies are being far more disrespectful to women, surely these players should be sacked and banned from football.

Then 100% of people who make off the cuff comments in a similar vein in a work environment should also be sacked.

For me the only person who should be sacked is the filthy grass who thought it clever to go to the press with this recording of a private conversation, instead of speaking to a work colleague about it first ... utter scum!

Its starting to look that way TV today has had all the usual suspect paymeforaquote saps on the news crying outrage.

If 2 men lose there job for this its a f'en outrage, surely all these players that spitroast these groupies are being far more disrespectful to women, surely these players should be sacked and banned from football.

Then 100% of people who make off the cuff comments in a similar vein in a work environment should also be sacked.

For me the only person who should be sacked is the filthy grass who thought it clever to go to the press with this recording of a private conversation, instead of speaking to a work colleague about it first ... utter scum!

'Spitroast these WAG wannabees?' or 'How much for this vid guv?'

Welcome to the modern game Buck Rogers. B)

Here is a nice little read about Sexist Britain for anyone who makes use of FREE newspapers online and isnt so uptheirass to be a newspaper snob in the day and age of FREE online newspapers.

Men are increasingly the victims of ‘obnoxious bigotry’ by women and should start ‘burning their briefs’ in protest, according to a rising Tory star.Dominic Raab, a new MP tipped for high office, said men were getting a ‘raw deal’ from the cradle to the grave following years of anti-discrimination legislation favouring women.

He pointed out women in their 20s are now paid more than their male peers, who work longer hours, retire later and die earlier.

Mr Raab, the 37-year-old MP for Esher and Walton in Surrey and a former chief of staff to David Davis, called for an end to what he called feminist bigotry.

He said men were blamed by society for the banking crisis, discriminated against by parental leave rules which favour women who want time off and ignored by the courts when relationships break down and they seek custody of their children.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1350128/Tory-MP-Dominic-Raab-calls-male-equality-Feminists-bigots.html

Saying that i still cant bring myself to click on the Guardian online.

Edited by MiG16
put quoted text in quote

Here is a nice little read about Sexist Britain for anyone who makes use of FREE newspapers online and isnt so uptheirass to be a newspaper snob in the day and age of FREE online newspapers.

Men are increasingly the victims of 'obnoxious bigotry' by women and should start 'burning their briefs' in protest, according to a rising Tory star.Dominic Raab, a new MP tipped for high office, said men were getting a 'raw deal' from the cradle to the grave following years of anti-discrimination legislation favouring women.

He pointed out women in their 20s are now paid more than their male peers, who work longer hours, retire later and die earlier.

Mr Raab, the 37-year-old MP for Esher and Walton in Surrey and a former chief of staff to David Davis, called for an end to what he called feminist bigotry.

He said men were blamed by society for the banking crisis, discriminated against by parental leave rules which favour women who want time off and ignored by the courts when relationships break down and they seek custody of their children.

http://www.dailymail...sts-bigots.html

Saying that i still cant bring myself to click on the Guardian online.

I'm not disagreeing with much written in this article.....Its questionable as to its relevance on this forum though imo.

She actually got the big decision correct. :thumbsup:

She didnt flag for a incident where the player wasnt offside ... everyone knows not to flag Liverpool and Man U on close decisions.

Went to the Howard Webb school of referring. :o

I'm sure actually to have been given the jod she must have been better than most of her male counterparts.

Whilst we are talking about being good at our jobs and mentioning Gray and Keys causing a stir, why not just sack them from being really crap at theirs.

Richard Keys knows the game inside out? :blink: There are ameoba on Mars on who know more about football than that idiot.