Sexist Remarks

Zodiac

But i have one for you whilst on the subject of Women in Football & token Asians, who is this ( ignore the Chicken by the way :D ) ??

post-55211-0-40294500-1295891490_thumb.j

This young Lady is Blackburn's Chairwoman by the way..

Edited by MiG16
removed deleted posts from quotes

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Richard Keys knows the game inside out? :blink: There are ameoba on Mars on who know more about football than that idiot.

indeed. the man's a moron and obviously presents the show to make sky's lowest common denominator viewers feel slightly informed and aware by contrast.

and the irony of the situation, which is obviously lost on braindead knuckle-draggers like friend 'englander', is that keys and gray regularly devote whole shows to dissecting errors and wrong offsides called by male referees and officials. who knew? all that time and howard webb and martin atkinson were actually women who should know their place and not get out of the kitchen etc etc.

she got the big call of the game right. many male linoes don't on a regular basis. who gives a flying fuc_k what gender a match official is so long as they do a good job? apart from outdated daily mail reading-and-believing narrow-minded plums of course.

Edited by StevieH

As it happens I think he is a wool not a scouse, though surprisingly he does seem fairly well informed about Liverpool FC. (For those who are interested in that sort of thing.) Other than that he does talk a certain amount of gormless, pc, pro-fenian nonsense.

thanks rott, i think there was a compliment in there somewhere. and yes, wool indeed i am. ah right, pro-feinian and pc were the compliments. cheers fella.

But i have one for you whilst on the subject of Women in Football & token Asians, who is this ( ignore the Chicken by the way :D ) ??

Anuradha Desa - Bollywood Billainare owner of Blackburn Rovers?

Edited by MiG16

Richard Keys knows the game inside out? :blink: There are ameoba on Mars on who know more about football than that idiot.

she got the big call of the game right. many male linoes don't on a regular basis. who gives a flying fuc_k what gender a match official is so long as they do a good job? apart from outdated daily mail reading-and-believing narrow-minded plums of course.

Absolutely, but one Swallow doesn't make a Summer & all that & i always say that any decision the Lino gets right is a good one as the Offside Rule is a physical impossiblity, made harder & harder each time it's adjusted for Lino's, be it Men or Women..

It's the same thing for Refs, i don't give a <deleted> if they're Black, White, Pink, Green, Male or Female, the most important thing is they get decisions right..

Absolutely, but one Swallow doesn't make a Summer & all that & i always say that any decision the Lino gets right is a good one as the Offside Rule is a physical impossiblity, made harder & harder each time it's adjusted for Lino's, be it Men or Women..

It's the same thing for Refs, i don't give a <deleted> if they're Black, White, Pink, Green, Male or Female, the most important thing is they get decisions right..

i agree about it being a physical impossibility, unless you're a shark or something with eyes on either side of your head which work independently.

gray and keys were ludicrously out of order here, there's no defence for it unless you are a dinosaur who still thinks that women shouldn't even have the vote. i hope they are both sacked and less bigoted, more professional replacements are appointed in their places. i won't be holding my breath though.

i agree about it being a physical impossibility, unless you're a shark or something with eyes on either side of your head which work independently.

Or you're Willie Thorne..:D

post-55211-0-88651300-1295957036_thumb.j

and the irony of the situation, which is obviously lost on braindead knuckle-draggers like friend 'englander',

Dont stop with the name calling do you, typical leftwinger though cant resist the name calling when someone disagrees with you then attempt to questions their intelligence.

Now if i were a school teacher id be quite when questioning the intelligence of someone working in a physics based profession, comprende comrade!

Anuradha Desa - Bollywood Billainare owner of Blackburn Rovers?

35 mins after i told you, good one Dev, remind me never to be a Quiz Partner of yours..;)

& it's actually Desai but i'll give you it..

But that's her yeah, the Woman that's only knowledge of Football is " I had never watched a single football match in my life [before buying Blackburn]. Cricket, yes; hockey, sometimes; but never football "

She then told a local newspaper that Allardyce "deserved a chance" and that "the group have promised manager Allardyce funds to spend in the January transfer window".

She then Sacked him because " We have taken this decision as part of our wider plans and ambitions for the club."

2 days later she said " This team should be capable of finishing fifth to seventh and it should not always be fighting for survival. I don't think this team deserves that. In that, Sam didn't fit in

On the 7-1 defeat at OT she know seems to completely understand Football & knew how he went into the Game, even though she was in India at the time having a Party.

"Sam went into the game with a negative attitude," she said.

"He is a good man and always tried his best but we need somebody to be positive all the time, even if you're playing the top team.

"The important thing is that you fight. You cannot let anybody walk all over you."

Then appointed Steve Keane and said " Stability is very important to us ".

:D

Women, don't you just love them ??

Edited by MiG16

Breaking News: Andy Gray has been sacked by Sky Sports. More remarks made off air to a female presenter also come to light.

It was someone else talking about the linesman a different time and he largely ignored him apart frm one comment.

Its dreadful when people like StevieH think it great that a man should be sacked for such a throw away comment, but it does seem these extremist nasty people who couldnt make it in the private sector over here have taken over the asylum.

We'll all have to runaway to Thailand and become English teachers if this carries on what a f'en disgrace this country is, i hope Andy Gray sues the <deleted> out of Sky for wrongful dismissal.

Edited by Englander

Apparently the other Reporter called her a " looker " & he's getting punsihed too..:D

I wouldn't do her personally but that's my decision..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/9373280.stm

& now our Cruella has piped up, the Y*d bint feels the need to too..:rolleyes:

http://uk.reuters.com/article/idUKTRE70O3RR20110125?pageNumber=1

This is her Harry & Lloyd, i don't from recent Posts that you're even aware of her..;)

Carmine especially won't like her i doubt, what with her trying to get one of your Fans Sacked sue to him dareing to criticise Mr Comolli.

http://spursinhongkong.highforum.net/t1695-donna-cullen-what-a-charming-individual

This is what got him Sacked..

I am by no means PC but this is not good, what a W*nker..

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=4cS8OkAiXCI

He pretended to get his bits out, but if this was such a disgrace why wasnt he sacked at the time? <deleted> me worse things happen in factorys offices and building sites everyday its only a bit of a joke, though in bad taste.

He's got the sack for the modern day witch hunt that has come prevalent in this regime .... he's guilty of a thought crime which is the worst crime imaginable in this day and age.

Wonder if we'll ge a token women in his job now whose knowledge on football is at best suspect, but we must keep the extremist left wing happy.

As it happens I think he is a wool not a scouse, though surprisingly he does seem fairly well informed about Liverpool FC. (For those who are interested in that sort of thing.) Other than that he does talk a certain amount of gormless, pc, pro-fenian nonsense.

thanks rott, i think there was a compliment in there somewhere. and yes, wool indeed i am. ah right, pro-feinian and pc were the compliments. cheers fella.

Actually ''gormless'' was the compliment, and typical fenian you can't even spell it.biggrin.gif

Mmmm private converation is "accidentally" recorded and then leaked. Small off-air exceprts of film launched on YouTube - without context. Sky sacks him. In other news, a certain law suit against News of the World for illegal wire taping. Erm, who owns Sky? Who owns News of the World?

http://www.thefirstpost.co.uk/74167,people,news,andy-gray-sexism-row-highlights-tensions-at-sky

Something rotten in the state of the Murdoch empire!

He pretended to get his bits out, but if this was such a disgrace why wasnt he sacked at the time? <deleted> me worse things happen in factorys offices and building sites everyday its only a bit of a joke, though in bad taste.

He's got the sack for the modern day witch hunt that has come prevalent in this regime .... he's guilty of a thought crime which is the worst crime imaginable in this day and age.

Wonder if we'll ge a token women in his job now whose knowledge on football is at best suspect, but we must keep the extremist left wing happy.

He should have been Sacked at the time really, two strikes & he's out obviously..

He should have been Sacked at the time really, two strikes & he's out obviously..

Amazed at Englander continuing to defend the <deleted>.....thought we left that behaviour in the schoolroom where it belongs.

Its well beyond banter and into sexual harrassment territory Englander....do you see her laughing?

And if someone behaved like that towards your girlfriend or wife...how would you react?

I always enjoyed his analysis and I will miss that. But I have no sympathy for him. This is the type of male behaviour that makes me cringe. Being a public figure on TV he should have kept this childish side of his nature under wraps.

thank god for comman sense, RACHAEL HAYHOE FLINT the former ENGLISH cricket captain has come to the defence of gray and keyes she says

"I know andy and richard very well and they were tongue in cheek comments and we are blowing something enormously out of proportion here"

Andy grays sacking is a discrace,he and richard keyes have done 18 YEARS at sky! why hasnt anything been said before if they are so sexist!

I dont particulary like gray or keyes but this is ridiculous! IMO sky have already got a duo to replace them and thats why this is happening + all to do with publicity!

when i go back to england i will be watching my games online and not subscibing to this bullshit!

Wonder how much this is gonna cost the clubs installing extra changing rooms.

Tell you what. Lets be done with it and go the full Hog, make all the officials women and while we are at it, make all the players women too. Oh wait a minute, that is already happening..........and no one goes to watch the cr4p.

Every now and then, a player accidentally knocks the linesman over when he bumps into him. If this happens now, the game will be called off for a water logged pitch.

Wonder how much this is gonna cost the clubs installing extra changing rooms.

Tell you what. Lets be done with it and go the full Hog, make all the officials women and while we are at it, make all the players women too. Oh wait a minute, that is already happening..........and no one goes to watch the cr4p.

Every now and then, a player accidentally knocks the linesman over when he bumps into him. If this happens now, the game will be called off for a water logged pitch.

:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

Amazed at Englander continuing to defend the <deleted>.....thought we left that behaviour in the schoolroom where it belongs.

Its well beyond banter and into sexual harrassment territory Englander....do you see her laughing?

And if someone behaved like that towards your girlfriend or wife...how would you react?

But this behaviour and jokes are still part and parcel of the workplace.

I havent got a bird ive got a daughter though and if he done it to her id break his legs as shes only 9 month

Just watched that youtube clip......

Is that it? There's some soft <deleted> in here.

I know a few of you on this thread like the 'non-pc' jokes in bedlam. Next time I notice you there, I'll point out your hypocrisy for you. They were just having a laugh <deleted>.

I couldn't care less about Andy Gray or the other bloke who's name I can't even remember, but this is fookin ridiculous. But then, I'm sure that no lads joke like that when down the pub or whatever, eh!

Pfffffftttttt

I know a few of you on this thread like the 'non-pc' jokes in bedlam. Next time I notice you there, I'll point out your hypocrisy for you. They were just having a laugh <deleted>.

I couldn't care less about Andy Gray or the other bloke who's name I can't even remember, but this is fookin ridiculous. But then, I'm sure that no lads joke like that when down the pub or whatever, eh!

Pfffffftttttt

In the pub...at home...with friends yeah no problem.

Not in the workplace though...no way. Sure them's the times we live in....like it or not.

Pfffffftttttt

Not in the workplace though...no way. Sure them's the times we live in....like it or not.

Or in the workplace.......

Are you and everybody else here really saying you've never said something about the office totty?

Do me a favour!

Pfffffftttttt

Or in the workplace.......

Are you and everybody else here really saying you've never said something about the office totty?

Do me a favour!

Have you ever asked the office totty to stick her hand down the front of your trousers?