Sexist Remarks

Zodiac

Just watched that youtube clip......

Is that it? There's some soft <deleted> in here.

I know a few of you on this thread like the 'non-pc' jokes in bedlam. Next time I notice you there, I'll point out your hypocrisy for you. They were just having a laugh <deleted>.

I couldn't care less about Andy Gray or the other bloke who's name I can't even remember, but this is fookin ridiculous. But then, I'm sure that no lads joke like that when down the pub or whatever, eh!

Pfffffftttttt

Yeah but that's just it isn't it ??

Down the Pub is one thing, but to do it at Work like that & saying what he said & even undoing his Flies & all that is the sign of an absolute W*nker & if you think that's ok then......................................

It's got nothing to do with being a " soft <deleted> " ( how Northern ) either, it's about respect for another Person really & not putting them on the spot like he did, making that Bord feel incredibly uncomfortabel i'm sure & i don't like that personally & i think anyone who does things like that is a Bully <deleted>..

The Fella's a Mug, it's clear as day in that youtube Video by thinking he's the big Man in front of his Pals, the Mug thought he was untouchable too..

Anyway's..

post-55211-0-49942600-1295985913_thumb.j

Edited by MSingh

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know a few of you on this thread like the 'non-pc' jokes in bedlam. Next time I notice you there, I'll point out your hypocrisy for you. They were just having a laugh <deleted>.

I couldn't care less about Andy Gray or the other bloke who's name I can't even remember, but this is fookin ridiculous. But then, I'm sure that no lads joke like that when down the pub or whatever, eh!

Pfffffftttttt

In the pub...at home...with friends yeah no problem.

Not in the workplace though...no way. Sure them's the times we live in....like it or not.

Or in the workplace.......

Are you and everybody else here really saying you've never said something about the office totty?

Do me a favour!

Have you ever asked the office totty to stick her hand down the front of your trousers?

I've seen many situations where men and women have a laugh together, very many. And women are often the instigators just as often as the men are.

In the pub...at home...with friends yeah no problem.

Not in the workplace though...no way. Sure them's the times we live in....like it or not.

Or in the workplace.......

Are you and everybody else here really saying you've never said something about the office totty?

Do me a favour!

Have you ever asked the office totty to stick her hand down the front of your trousers?

I've seen many situations where men and women have a laugh together, very many. And women are often the instigators just as often as the men are.

Is that meant to be an answer to the question he asked you ?? :D

Edited by endure

He's answered already, says it all...:D

Is that meant to be an answer to the question he asked you ?? :D

Bugger.

I'm gonna put the keyboard away now.

Listening to Swindon play doesn't help the grey matter ph34r.gif

He's answered already, says it all...:D

She wasn't laughing. Says it all.

I don't think the Statute of Limitations applies when you invite a fellow employee to rub your nuts.

No such thing in the UK anyway. However, I was referring to the fact that if it was bad and known about back then why was it not dealt with back then.

I don't think the Statute of Limitations applies when you invite a fellow employee to rub your nuts.

No such thing in the UK anyway. However, I was referring to the fact that if it was bad and known about back then why was it not dealt with back then.

Presumably they let it pass the first time but this second gaff has tipped him over the edge.

Yes thats exactly it, id guess all men on here at one time or another have taken advantage of a young farmers daughter for money, then when these 2 make an off the cuff comment about women and theyre all up in arms.

As for claiming its ok to say it down the pub but not in a private conversation at work, what if the women down the pub somehow overheard and didnt agree with it should you be arrested and imprisoned?

To wish to stop a man whether you like him or not making a living for such a minor incident is spiteful.

Edited by Englander

Yes thats exactly it, id guess all men on here at one time or another have taken advantage of a young farmers daughter for money, then when these 2 make an off the cuff comment about women and theyre all up in arms.

As for claiming its ok to say it down the pub but not in a private conversation at work, what if the women down the pub didnt agree with it should you be arrested and imprisoned?

To wish to stop a man whether you like him or not making a living for such a minor incident is spiteful.

A private conversation? What did she have a sock stuffed in her mouth or something?

It just gets worse.....:D

As for claiming its ok to say it down the pub but not in a private conversation at work, what if the women down the pub didnt agree with it should you be arrested and imprisoned?

A private conversation? What did she have a sock stuffed in her mouth or something?

I bet you bra burners dream the day The Sun puts buff men on page 3 to satisfy your feminist agenda.wink.gif

So after all this bickering here is the reason as to why he's been sacked ... just shows you dont upset Rupert Murdoch -

Gray's former Everton team-mate Peter Reid linked the ex-Sky pundit's dismissal to the News of the World phone-hacking scandal.

Gray has gone to the High Court in an attempt to force private investigator Glenn Mulcaire to reveal which News of the World journalists asked him to hack into his phone.

The News of the World is a subsidiary of News Corporation, which owns a large stake in BSkyB and is seeking to purchase the whole company.

"The comments weren't great, but I think it was a joke and I have got a feeling they might be linked in some way," Reid told BBC Radio 4's PM.

http://news.bbc.co.u...all/9373280.stm

Edited by Englander

I bet you bra burners dream the day The Sun puts buff men on page 3 to satisfy your feminist agenda.wink.gif

He behaved like a total wanke_r. What part of it are you still struggling with having had it spelled out for you over and again?

Mind you your last reply says it all.....:D

So after all this bickering here is the reason as to why he's been sacked ... just shows you dont upset Rupert Murdoch -

Gray's former Everton team-mate Peter Reid linked the ex-Sky pundit's dismissal to the News of the World phone-hacking scandal.

Gray has gone to the High Court in an attempt to force private investigator Glenn Mulcaire to reveal which News of the World journalists asked him to hack into his phone.

The News of the World is a subsidiary of News Corporation, which owns a large stake in BSkyB and is seeking to purchase the whole company.

"The comments weren't great, but I think it was a joke and I have got a feeling they might be linked in some way," Reid told BBC Radio 4's PM.

Any evidence for this other than unsubstantiated rumours from an ex team mate?

Any evidence for this other than unsubstantiated rumours from an ex team mate?

How about this dated 18th of January ... starting to look a bit fishy im sure youd agree, it took 18 fcuken years of working at Sky to realise an ex-footballer is a bit sexist.

http://www.thisislon...it-andy-gray.do

Another dated 19th Jan

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/phonehacking-third-coulson-employee-linked-to-scandal-2187951.html

Anyone who thinks this minor incident hasnt been blown out of proportion has clearly been brainwashed by 13 years of totalitarian Nulabour, or was a commie in the first place.

Edited by Englander

Reading this thread is like visiting Jurassic Park :lol:

:D yes, it really is isn't it? though apparently expecting women to be afforded equality and respect in the workplace makes you a commie or something.

good riddance gray you boring, unprofessional <deleted>. strategically-shaven chimp keys next all being well.

:D yes, it really is isn't it? though apparently expecting women to be afforded equality and respect in the workplace makes you a commie or something.

good riddance gray you boring, unprofessional <deleted>. strategically-shaven chimp keys next all being well.

and if you have your way stevie, let me guess, your vote would go for Jamie Rednapp to replace Keys :rolleyes:

and if you have your way stevie, let me guess, your vote would go for Jamie Rednapp to replace Keys :rolleyes:

why would you think that james? redknapp's an idiot who spouts as many inaccurate cliches as gray.

i'd like to see some decent professional journalists and analysts on there instead of whichever ex-player can string a coherent sentence together this week. mark bolton, the lad who presents revista de la liga on sky, is an excellent host and a far better anchor than keys. james richardson would be infinitely preferable too. while someone like gabriele marcotti as match summariser / analyst would replace gray and immediately improve the quality of the analysis about 1000%.

why would you think that james? redknapp's an idiot who spouts as many inaccurate cliches as gray.

i'd like to see some decent professional journalists and analysts on there instead of whichever ex-player can string a coherent sentence together this week. mark bolton, the lad who presents revista de la liga on sky, is an excellent host and a far better anchor than keys. james richardson would be infinitely preferable too. while someone like gabriele marcotti as match summariser / analyst would replace gray and immediately improve the quality of the analysis about 1000%.

Totaly agree, get some proper professional journalists, they might actually ask and give proper answers, instead of the usual blah blah blah. See ITV have been using Marcotti, but they are so under using him and giving people like Andy Townsend airtime :blink: .

That's what I posted on page 1

Right, clear head now.

I don't think I have asked the local totty to put her hand down my trousers. Although I may have done and forgotten about it because it went down as the off-the-cuff, non event that it was. Anyway, asking about a specific out of a list of possible thousands simply does not prove anything.

It was a laugh, nothing more. No the girl wasn't laughing, but then she didn't react at all. She was from from mortified. Women do have a sense of humour as well more often than not they join in or even start the banter. Women are people as well and they do like a laugh just as we do. I have seen numerous football forums about this and the women members are saying the same thing as I am: "Is that it"

If for one minute I thought that he was really going to try to get her to put her hand down his trousers I'd be with the hang them high brigade. But he didn't, it was just office banter and nothing more. I suspect that if every body on this forum, male or female, was involved in office banter at some point was sacked then well over 90% would be out of a job.

The hypocrisy is ridiculous. You've got M Singh taking the moral high ground whilst refereeing to her as a bird, how does that work?

And wolf5370 has asked a question numerous times: Why was it not picked up upon straight away?

It's is surely because everybody in the studio at the time also thought absolutely nothing of it. Nobody thought anything of it until somebody decided to tell everybody else that they should be offended by it. This sort of thing mist happen in studios all over without the womens lib kicking up a fuss.

It;s a storm in a bloody tea cup.